Contributor
Reaction score
How do you identify

:wmssquare:Male
:wmssquare:Female
:wmssquare:Transgender
:wmssquare:Other
:wmssquare:I'd rather not say.
Robots have no gender, not that I am a robot. I am totally a person and real.

Reactions: <Gucci>

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
some people have kids around. while we or they work. can look at the screen. it's all perception. cant see words. but images can jump out at people.
When I used to do whatever requester had "are these images school appropriate?" hits is when I rearranged my entire turking setup. So my 12 year old can't stand behind me and I don't know it and read what's on my screen.

It is also helpful for IRC chatting and others.

But he is old enough for me to tell him "back off buddy!" I couldn't have said that when he was younger. He would have cried and I would have felt like shit.

Reactions: <Gucci> and TobyF

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My husband hit a coyote a few weeks ago and it wrecked our car. I was really sad about the coyote.

Today, I got a package in the mail addressed to him and I opened it thinking it was just something for our trip. It was a stuffed coyote with a message that said, "Never Forget." He has fucked up friends.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
My husband hit a coyote a few weeks ago and it wrecked our car. I was really sad about the coyote.

Today, I got a package in the mail addressed to him and I opened it thinking it was just something for our trip. It was a stuffed coyote with a message that said, "Never Forget." He has fucked up friends.
I'm holding my sides laughing so hard!!!! Ahhahahaahahaaa!!!! Good one!!!

Reactions: LightningLord

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

Ok, that's funny. It shouldn't be but it is.

And I first read this post as "My husband is a coyote..." Brain went places until I figured it out

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score

/r/thathappened

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

THE coyote stuffed or a stuffed animal...

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

Okay... but that wasn't me...
but totally should have been.

Now, every year, you'll get a package ala- I Know What You Did Last Summer....

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score

I was in the hospital for over a week just recently after my gallbladder decided to snuff it suddenly in the middle of a ranked league match. Apparently the toxicity was too damn high. At any rate... today I got a package in the mail and when I opened it up, there was a plushy gallbladder inside with handwritten instructions about successful reintegration. I know how you feel.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
In my over the intercom voice

Attention. Anyone missing the GOAL LAB hits they are looking for you. Again if you are missing the GOAL LAB hit they are looking for you.

Ahem. I need them off of my HS I keep snagging them.

Reactions: <Gucci>

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

LurkyTurkey

Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck. I just re-read my last post

and realized. I can't afford bath towels.

I'm hiring a tutor for the kid.

Oh, well. We will just start using the pool towels when the bath towels give up. Mturk is paying for tutoring soon (cuz the other job sure ain't, unless I as my boss, who is my mom, to pay for her grandson's tutoring, which she totally would but I would feel like a humongous loser asking so I'm not gunna ask.)

Soooooooo glad I went to college and grad school :(
Are you after luxurious towels or a nice set to display? If not the basic ones go on sale quite a bit. I realized I like the idea of a super fluffy towel, but the smaller/thinner ones are more practical for me. Towels will be on clearance as stores like Target nix their college home goods.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score

It took me a second to realize that it wasn't the coyote that got a package in the mail.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was in the hospital for over a week just recently after my gallbladder decided to snuff it suddenly in the middle of a ranked league match. Apparently the toxicity was too damn high. At any rate... today I got a package in the mail and when I opened it up, there was a plushy gallbladder inside with handwritten instructions about successful reintegration. I know how you feel.
Oh my god. Did you figure out who sent it?

Status
Not open for further replies.