08/30 - Ten Seconds Through Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah, they would do both people if they kept pushing each other. I don't think I'll get banned for doing one dumb thing that isn't that big of a deal. The mods here are pretty nice and don't seem to hand out bans unless you are purposefully being a malicious. Which I'm not, I just happened to post something someone got offended by that I personally didn't think was a big deal. No more penises. Got it.

People have different ideas of what is shocking or sexual, or whatever. Cultural differences. Personally it takes a lot to upset or offend me. If you want to talk about this more we can take it to PM.
some people have kids around. while we or they work. can look at the screen. it's all perception. cant see words. but images can jump out at people.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How do you identify

:wmssquare:Male
:wmssquare:Female
:wmssquare:Transgender
:wmssquare:Other
:wmssquare:I'd rather not say.
I couldn't have been the only one that clicked that.

Reactions: Pippa and Pleco

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I've never heard it called a manipulator. I/we called things math manipulatives--can be blocks, coins, beans, whatever. I taught kinder for years...feel free to PM me. :wink:
I am realizing I used the wrong term. I probably was thinking of my ex-husband ...but either way I still have never heard the term manipulatives either. I started going to school for elem. ed, apparently I didn't get far enough...and I am prob. going to have to take you up on that :)

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah, they would do both people if they kept pushing each other. I don't think I'll get banned for doing one dumb thing that isn't that big of a deal. The mods here are pretty nice and don't seem to hand out bans unless you are purposefully being a malicious. Which I'm not, I just happened to post something someone got offended by that I personally didn't think was a big deal. No more penises. Got it.

People have different ideas of what is shocking or sexual, or whatever. Cultural differences. Personally it takes a lot to upset or offend me. If you want to talk about this more we can take it to PM.
Ah c'mon. Talk more about racy stuff.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck. I just re-read my last post

and realized. I can't afford bath towels.

I'm hiring a tutor for the kid.

Oh, well. We will just start using the pool towels when the bath towels give up. Mturk is paying for tutoring soon (cuz the other job sure ain't, unless I as my boss, who is my mom, to pay for her grandson's tutoring, which she totally would but I would feel like a humongous loser asking so I'm not gunna ask.)

Soooooooo glad I went to college and grad school :(

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
some people have kids around. while we or they work. can look at the screen. it's all perception. cant see words. but images can jump out at people.
I agree. My son is by my side at all times, and on occasion my NINE YEAR OLD NIECE is around too. My husband doesn't appreciate the pics from earlier either. I've spent a long time searching out the right forum, and I really like this one. I come here to work, get help, and give help. I don't care to see these pictures on the forum. In the real world, that's a different story. That's my two cents.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Tell a Short Story to Your Friend | PANDA
Requester: ROC-NLP-Research [A1EL8PFWP2J7K9] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.85][Fair: 4.88][Comm: 4.75][Fast: 4.88]
Description:
In this task you should tell a short story to your friend. The story can be about anything as long as it satisfies the listed conditions.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 3927
Reward: $0.23
Qualifications: Story Telling 30 is not less than 50, Location is one of: GB, IE, NZ, US

qual test available, writing returned.

Reactions: Concise and <Gucci>

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey About Twitter | PANDA
Requester: Casey Fiesler [A3I0RJQTRXUGJQ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
Only Twitter users eligible! 10-15 min., < 40 question survey.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98;
Thanks for posting. I hope I can snag it. How's your day going? Better than yesterday?

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Storytime

Title: Tell a Short Story to Your Friend | PANDA
Requester: ROC-NLP-Research [A1EL8PFWP2J7K9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.75 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.85 Generosity
★★★★ 4.88 Fairness
★★★★ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 27 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this task you should tell a short story to your friend. The story can be about anything as long as it satisfies the listed conditions.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 3933
Reward: $0.23
Qualifications: Story Telling 30 is not less than 50;Location is one of: GB, IE, NZ, US

Status
Not open for further replies.