08/09 - Winchester Brothers Wednesday

Who's the better Winchester?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miranda

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't find a flavor I like to start with, so that isn't good. Also I think my bigger issues it pattern. I don't smoke inside so I go outside and sit and relax next thing you know an hour has gone by and I have smoked a ton. I tried to use the flavors I have and sit outside and it's just odd. I just have to do it and break the pattern.
Okay, first, I don't know where you live. But where I live, there are NO vape shops anywhere. If you go somewhere that has vape shops, a lot of the ones in California and in VA have sample tanks and you just pop on your mouth piece and try the ones that they have and see if you can find one. They also have baristas that will give you recommendations. My favorites are the Naked 100 Amazing Mango and Green Blast. Hawaiian Pog and Lava flow are good by them too. And don't buy them straight from the company at $30 for a 60ml bottle, you can get them for $13ish dollars on Ebay with free shipping.

I also used to smoke outside and it was weird for me too. But since it doesn't stink or create more dust, I started smoking it inside. I just don't do it when the kids are in my face. I honestly don't know if it is a bad thing for me to be using it in the house, but I figure that if it is, using this even for just a couple years (when I think it will really just be months) in the house couldn't possibly be worse than continuing to smoke for the rest of my life.

Reactions: Liz

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: shoesue87

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Had to return that alien language game day three today. Contacted requester and he made me my own retake hit and was very quick to respond.
Kenny Smith = Good guy requester

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't find a flavor I like to start with, so that isn't good. Also I think my bigger issues it pattern. I don't smoke inside so I go outside and sit and relax next thing you know an hour has gone by and I have smoked a ton. I tried to use the flavors I have and sit outside and it's just odd. I just have to do it and break the pattern.
I can't say much because I've never smoked but my bro does and he always lets me try his flavors and there's a ton of good ones. If you are just going to local shops where they have simple things like strawberry and what not, go online. You'll find things like fruit loops, starburst, ice cream flavors, dessert flavors, and more. Basically anything you can imagine, they have.

Reactions: Liz

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PROLIFIC STUDY
Title:
PN: HM 8.9.17
Hosted by : SoBaD Lab at UVa
Reward : £ 0.35
Avg. Reward Per Hour :
£7/hr
Available Places : 76/120
Maximum Allowed Time : 20mins
Avg. Completion Time : 3mins

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Organizational Support and Employees’ Willingness to do Their Jobs | PANDA
Requester: Sung Moon ju [A1KL8R6D77Q15P] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: The purpose of this university-based survey is to explore employees' perceptions of organizational support for their jobs and their willingness to invest their energies in their jobs.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay, first, I don't know where you live. But where I live, there are NO vape shops anywhere. If you go somewhere that has vape shops, a lot of the ones in California and in VA have sample tanks and you just pop on your mouth piece and try the ones that they have and see if you can find one. They also have baristas that will give you recommendations. My favorites are the Naked 100 Amazing Mango and Green Blast. Hawaiian Pog and Lava flow are good by them too. And don't buy them straight from the company at $30 for a 60ml bottle, you can get them for $13ish dollars on Ebay with free shipping.

I also used to smoke outside and it was weird for me too. But since it doesn't stink or create more dust, I started smoking it inside. I just don't do it when the kids are in my face. I honestly don't know if it is a bad thing for me to be using it in the house, but I figure that if it is, using this even for just a couple years (when I think it will really just be months) in the house couldn't possibly be worse than continuing to smoke for the rest of my life.
i noticed after just a few months of vaping in my house that depending on the air flow of your house, nicotine buildup will occur somewhere on a ceiling area or weird spot on a wall you wouldn't think of. we had to wipe off the nicotine residue with lysol wipes. really weird.

Reactions: Miranda and Jaded

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Yale Psychology Study(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Yale Cognition & Development Lab [A1B2ILT2409W4R] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.15] [Fast: 4.45] [Comm: 3.25] [Fair: 4.53] [Reviews: 211] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.45/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 18
Description: Short psychology study
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [385684617-53382] has not been granted; SurveyGroup [552] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5

Reactions: Jaded

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about social media, 1-2 minutes | PANDA
Requester: Researcher [A2DEOWFCKS0RI8] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.54/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Available: 22
Description: -
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

Reactions: mboone73 and Cmoney

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Organizational Support and Employees’ Willingness to do Their Jobs | PANDA
Requester: Sung Moon ju [A1KL8R6D77Q15P] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: The purpose of this university-based survey is to explore employees' perceptions of organizational support for their jobs and their willingness to invest their energies in their jobs.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US
5 minutes

Miranda

Contributor
Reaction score
i noticed after just a few months of vaping in my house that depending on the air flow of your house, nicotine buildup will occur somewhere on a ceiling area or weird spot on a wall you wouldn't think of. we had to wipe off the nicotine residue with lysol wipes. really weird.
Good to know. Thanks! We inherited a house where people chain smoked for 50+ years, and it's hard for me to tell in here. But my reward for quitting is going to be to paint and entire place and replace the carpets, but I won't until I am done. Once that happens I won't be letting anyone vape in here anymore either. I was only making people smoke cigarettes outside because of the kids.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good to know. Thanks! We inherited a house where people chain smoked for 50+ years, and it's hard for me to tell in here. But my reward for quitting is going to be to paint and entire place and replace the carpets, but I won't until I am done. Once that happens I won't be letting anyone vape in here anymore either. I was only making people smoke cigarettes outside because of the kids.
I remember dating this guy in high school and he was showing me something in his parent's room. I asked why they had silver tiles above their bed. He said "Oh those are mirrored tiles". They smoked so much that they were just coated. :depressed:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Survey | PANDA
Requester: Lynn Zhang [A1VER9H2PMJGJB] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.05/hr] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.60
Available: 4
Description: Judge a series of claims about commodities
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Status
Not open for further replies.