Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is great. I don't think my brother will stop vaping any time soon but at least he stopped the cigs with vaping. That's a big step. Cigs have so much nasty shit in them. I don't smoke or vape but the flavors they come out with are delicious. I've tried a few.
one motivation of mine to finally quit off vaping was that after quitting e-cigs i saw a vast improvement in my lung function but i started to experience another decline after being on the vape for about two years. it definitely is not as bad and is a huge step up, especially for people who smoked for way longer than i did (about 5 years). but it's not the end-all be-all, the goal is still to get off nicotine altogether. the unregulated nature of the e-cig industry and lack of long term health studies made me wary to continue vaping.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic Study Involving Jury Decisions(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Jeffrey H Kahn [A3AYGWTU7WSRER] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Read a fact pattern and jury instructions and then determine who should win a legal case
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [1255105-53359] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 93; Location is one of: US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5
Pleco @Pleco

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Create 5 Unique Relaxation/Deep Sleep Album Titles Using Specific Keywords - No Duplicates!! | PANDA
Requester: Roman D [AR863HTCRMIS7] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $1.00
Description: Create 5 Unique Relaxation/Deep Sleep Album Titles Using Specific Keywords & without any duplicates.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US;

Miranda

Contributor
Reaction score
I would give anything to be able to do this. Everytime I try I just go right back to it. Eventually I will stop for good.
I think that the trick to it is finding a flavor that you REALLY like and starting with a higher nicotine level than you need. I started with 18% too. I bought a cheap pen at first to prove that I couldn't quit and bought that and 4 packs of cigarettes. My first flavor was cinnamon (like a red hot, not an apple pie). I finished off an open pack of cigarettes while it was charging. After I started using it, I only smoked one more cigarette when my battery died, so I ran out and got a second battery. Next thing I knew, I still had 4 packs of cigarettes sitting there and ended up giving them away. A couple weeks later I went to Costa Mesa and there were vape shops everywhere, so I got a mod and tried some other flavors and got hooked on the Naked 100 fruit flavors and bumped myself down to 12. Then every time I noticed that the tank was lasting longer before needing to be refilled I ordered more in a lower strength and kept bumping down. I figure by Jan 1st, I will be completely done. This time I started with 12%.

If you don't get a flavor you want to use, or a strength that is high enough to take care of the craving, it won't work, so I shot high at first and worked my way down.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
one motivation of mine to finally quit off vaping was that after quitting e-cigs i saw a vast improvement in my lung function but i started to experience another decline after being on the vape for about two years. it definitely is not as bad and is a huge step up, especially for people who smoked for way longer than i did (about 5 years). but it's not the end-all be-all, the goal is still to get off nicotine altogether. the unregulated nature of the e-cig industry and lack of long term health studies made me wary to continue vaping.
For sure. Yeah lungs seem like they take the hit the most. Well hey, whatever it takes. At least you finally got all the way to quitting both.

Reactions: bxpretzel

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
This gif always makes me so sad
Raccoons love to wash everything, last night I gave the raccoons at at my house some leftover cornbread and all three of them took their of piece of cornbread over to the cat's water bowl and washed it thoroughly before they ate it.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Give examples of famous people (involves writing; 7-10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: MPM Lab [A1J6SU6ZXAXNU1] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.27] [Fast: 3.35] [Comm: 1.42] [Fair: 4.58] [Reviews: 90] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.62/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 86% of 7] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.70
Description: Tell us who you think is a hero, villain, victim, or beneficiary.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Time: 00:41
Hourly: $13.01

Last edited:

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Time on the Walters hit accurate? 70ish?

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I think that the trick to it is finding a flavor that you REALLY like and starting with a higher nicotine level than you need. I started with 18% too. I bought a cheap pen at first to prove that I couldn't quit and bought that and 4 packs of cigarettes. My first flavor was cinnamon (like a red hot, not an apple pie). I finished off an open pack of cigarettes while it was charging. After I started using it, I only smoked one more cigarette when my battery died, so I ran out and got a second battery. Next thing I knew, I still had 4 packs of cigarettes sitting there and ended up giving them away. A couple weeks later I went to Costa Mesa and there were vape shops everywhere, so I got a mod and tried some other flavors and got hooked on the Naked 100 fruit flavors and bumped myself down to 12. Then every time I noticed that the tank was lasting longer before needing to be refilled I ordered more in a lower strength and kept bumping down. I figure by Jan 1st, I will be completely done. This time I started with 12%.

If you don't get a flavor you want to use, or a strength that is high enough to take care of the craving, it won't work, so I shot high at first and worked my way down.
I can't find a flavor I like to start with, so that isn't good. Also I think my bigger issues it pattern. I don't smoke inside so I go outside and sit and relax next thing you know an hour has gone by and I have smoked a ton. I tried to use the flavors I have and sit outside and it's just odd. I just have to do it and break the pattern.

Reactions: Miranda and Jaded

shoesue87

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Robot Ethics | PANDA
Requester: Peter Danielson [ATW0SSU4ANG0R] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.00
Description: Complete a short survey about robot ethics.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;

Reactions: Jaded

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 481

Title: Relationship between money and people | PANDA
Requester: Paulo Costa [ACA65MCQD8482] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 10 minutes
Description: 1 question about the relationship between money and people.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Time: 01:18 Hourly: $11.45
Bad TO is for underpaid hit back in April. Looks like they learned their lesson.

Reactions: Cmoney

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Video Activity Verification V2 | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Rekognition Team [A2BV8ZPEIWC1XE] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.87] [Fast: 2.74] [Comm: 3.05] [Fair: 4.38] [Reviews: 85] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.08/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 3 hours
Description: There will be some video chunks and we will specify the tag, choose whether the tag can describe the chunk
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; rekognition internal has not been granted; Location is not one of: US-AL, US-AR, US-HI, US-IA, US-ID, US-LA, US-ME, US-MO, US-MS, US-NE, US-NM, US-OK, US-RI, US-SD, US-UT, US-VT, US-WY;

Reactions: heeheehahaha
Status
Not open for further replies.