07/29 - Shape of Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

psminty

Reaction score
msg. from rejector Kimi (animal conservation HIT):

Dear participant,

many thanks for your message.

I am deeply sorry if you have been rejected for this study. I can assure you that this was a technical mistake (automated rejection) on my part that I have not noticed soon enough.
It's the first time I'm using this platform and I'm currently trying to respond to everyone rejected. I deeply apologize to everyone affected and will make sure the rejections are reversed as soon as possible.

Again, I am very sorry!

Thank you for understanding.

Best,

Kimberley

Looks like it might have been an honest error.. will withdraw TO after rejection removed

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Detailed Perspectives on Informal Science Learning Centers(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: New Knowledge Organization [A2GAVUVIP4U84W] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.43] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Take a survey and share your in depth perspectives about zoos and/or aquariums and other informal science learning centers.
Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
HITs Available: 8
Reward: $4.90
Qualifications: Inc: [19-52092] has been granted; Exc: [52681-52092] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11
6:30. HOTD.
So bummed. Says I'm not qualified. :meh:

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all. How's Saturday looking? Hubby is going to have back surgery so I have been a bit down. It has always been me that has stuff done and is sick. He is my rock so it is hard to see him like this. How is work?

KittyTacos

Reaction score
Hey all. How's Saturday looking? Hubby is going to have back surgery so I have been a bit down. It has always been me that has stuff done and is sick. He is my rock so it is hard to see him like this. How is work?

Fingers crossed that he's back on his feet right quick.

Reactions: TheresaofAlbion

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone else's MTS earnings just reset to 0 for the day? When i try to sync it just says syncing page 1of null and stays at 0.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:wave: I hope it goes well with him. I've only been on for a little bit, but it seems a little slow, but possibly I missed it all...or something good's coming any minute

Reactions: TheresaofAlbion

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
My Kimi animal conservation just approved - those who got rejected might be overturned now

Reactions: KittyTacos

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
I feel like that Nick Rosemarino dude ain't going to reverse.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

Coco

Everything’s coming up Milhouse!
Reaction score
My grandparent's TV went out so I looked online with the bright idea I could look in the back and see if I can fix it. Once I got in the back, I found the skull and spine of a mouse. I think I'll leave this one to the experts.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
My grandparent's TV went out so I looked online with the bright idea I could look in the back and see if I can fix it. Once I got in the back, I found the skull and spine of a mouse. I think I'll leave this one to the experts.

Now, I'm no appliance fandangler, but I'm not sure the mouse in their TV should be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.