07/29 - Shape of Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
You linked to your queue page, not to a specific HIT.

This one?

Title: Fast Events! | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: STS Lab [A3UBQTCR2B8RJN] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.82] [Fast: 4.53] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.49] [Reviews: 93] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.00/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Watch animated videos and detect repetitions of events. The task takes ~ 35-40 min to complete. There is a performance bonus of up to $2.50.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Has Done Task has not been granted; Location is US;
lovely. yeah that one. I emailed the requestor. Seems it's both a formatting and browser issue. Worked in Chrome but not IE. I had to play with the screen size to get the start button below the agreement form. Took me about 35 minutes to complete.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Welcome! Well, everyone will tell you different things to use, but I use Panda Crazy in place of Turkmaster.. it's like the new, upgraded version with lots of bells and whistles. But it's super easy to use. :) Other than that all I do is hit monitor. Oh and Mturk suite. Pretty much all the essentials i can think of these days. Happy turking

[had to remove links as it wouldn't let me post with them]
If you have MTurkSuite, you don't need Turkopticon or HIT Scraper since MTS has both built in.
Thanks both of you. MTurkSuite looks the way to go. That would be about everything major. I also want the pending/projected earnings thing and might need to get it back too. That's all the biggies I think. Even though I was still using turk I turned off almost all scripts to make it faster on my slow computer since I wasn't using any of them for a long time.

The only thing I left on I think was something called 'tools'. It comes on on the hit screen at very top and lets you change the hit appearance (box size and stuff), alerts you on captchas and stuff. But honestly I'm not even sure where that is right now! I have tapermonkey and it's not even listed there. I deleted a lot here and there back then but for anyone curious it looks like I still have on taperkmonkey Full Queue, Hit Scraper with Export Legacy, mmmturkeybacon queue Order Fix, Mturk Great Hit Export, Mturk hit database mk ii, Mturk ID copy/paste, Mturk Title Fixer and Turkmaster (Mturk). I have a vague idea what some of them are still. All turned off except for mturk hit database mk ii and I don't even know why I had left that one turned on. It's still at the bottom of the account page now I look at it, but I haven't used it in forever and the top of account page 'pending earnings' and 'projected earnings' section hasn't worked in ages (they're still there, they just always show the same zeros and blue negatives).

Once you get settled into the turk world it can still be a grind but it's not so hard really, but in the beginning it's an uphill battle and a big learning curve, and that's where I'm at, again!

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks both of you. MTurkSuite looks the way to go. That would be about everything major. I also want the pending/projected earnings thing and might need to get it back too. That's all the biggies I think. Even though I was still using turk I turned off almost all scripts to make it faster on my slow computer since I wasn't using any of them for a long time.

The only thing I left on I think was something called 'tools'. It comes on on the hit screen at very top and lets you change the hit appearance (box size and stuff), alerts you on captchas and stuff. But honestly I'm not even sure where that is right now! I have tapermonkey and it's not even listed there. I deleted a lot here and there back then but for anyone curious it looks like I still have on taperkmonkey Full Queue, Hit Scraper with Export Legacy, mmmturkeybacon queue Order Fix, Mturk Great Hit Export, Mturk hit database mk ii, Mturk ID copy/paste, Mturk Title Fixer and Turkmaster (Mturk). I have a vague idea what some of them are still. All turned off except for mturk hit database mk ii and I don't even know why I had left that one turned on. It's still at the bottom of the account page now I look at it, but I haven't used it in forever and the top of account page 'pending earnings' and 'projected earnings' section hasn't worked in ages (they're still there, they just always show the same zeros and blue negatives).

Once you get settled into the turk world it can still be a grind but it's not so hard really, but in the beginning it's an uphill battle and a big learning curve, and that's where I'm at, again!
MTurkSuite has HIT exporter included, too, and puts your MTurk ID in the right click menu to paste.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | PANDA
Requester: Keith Hampton [A2JHW9LKCUL2P] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.90] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Survey on life events that have happened to you and people you know
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Screening_0729 has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A research study on teaching computers to learn | PANDA
Requester: University of Chicago SUPERgroup [AJ797RVXOXFR1] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.59/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Volunteer for a University of Chicago research study in which you help teach computers how to learn through a series of tasks.
Time: 4 hours
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
How many pandas does everyone have running???

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A Study About Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors 3 | PANDA
Requester: Suresh Sundaram [AC01UYF4YP56S] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: This is a survey about consumer's opinion, attitudes, and behaviors
Time: 30 minutes
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Reactions: Coco

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Also, to anyone interested & using swagbucks... You can get 2500 SB ($25) for signing up for a month of Hulu ($8)... As long as you don't cancel within 8 days I think it says you are good, so essentially you make $17 and get to watch shows for a month
This credited instantly for me. +$25 PE sort of.

Reactions: lobo925

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Last edited:

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A Study About Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors 3 | PANDA
Requester: Suresh Sundaram [AC01UYF4YP56S] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: This is a survey about consumer's opinion, attitudes, and behaviors
Time: 30 minutes
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

This might have a screener? It's like 2 mins if you pass

MikeC44

Belt of Scotch?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pick the best category for an e-commerce website | PANDA
Requester: NextGen Shopping LLC [A1G8WLM1PJ9YNX] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.71] [Fast: 4.57] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Categorize an e-commerce website by reading description and viewing the site
Time: 12 minutes
HITs Available: 2604
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Location In AR, AU, BB, BE, BR, CA, CL, DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, PH, PL, US; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90;

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I just downloaded MTS for FF. I know I'm old and stupid, but I can't find hitfinder. Where is it? TIA!!

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I just downloaded MTS for FF. I know I'm old and stupid, but I can't find hitfinder. Where is it? TIA!!
I don't know anything about Firefox, but for Chrome, you click on the icon in the toolbar and pick "HIT Finder".

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.