07/28 - The Grave of the Fireflies / The Borrower Arrietty Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Complete a simple survey on cycling | PANDA
Requester: Decision Sciences [A1MDBCMM88H4RC] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.50 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This is a survey for cyclists who are willing to share their opinions and experiences
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US

broken I think

Last edited:
Reactions: coffeeowl

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.50 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.50 Promptness
Description: This is a survey for cyclists who are willing to share their opinions and experiences
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US
:aikon3:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.50 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.50 Promptness
404 error on survey link for me.

EDIT: see j0e @j0e post below for fix!

Last edited:
Reactions: Benetnasch and j0e

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all. Question and PM is you can help please. Thanks in advance. I have been literally fighting with my cable/internet provider for two days as it went down Tuesday in my house only. And they said they couldn't get here till they end of the week and I said that was unacceptable as I've been paying them on time for ten years and expected better than that. They went someone out last evening who went next door. He was supposed to call first of course. He didn't as I have no record of a call. I was here the entire time. He left a door knocker on the neighbors' door. He didn't knock. I know. They were home and so were their dogs who would of started barking and I would of heard that. If he'd knocked they would of sent him here. And their apt says 180, mine is 182. How lazy are these techs? It was 7 pm. He just wanted to go home. I was angry by that point and the cable company knows it. I don't believe in borrowing Internet unless it's from a friend who's home I'm staying in on vacation, but my neighbors are kind and offered me their service for the time being and I accepted. I will offer them some cash for their kindness. I hope that is appropriate. The tech is supposed to be here again Sat morning. BUT, my question is how is ATT u verse? I read bad reviews. But I have an ATT cell and am so tempted. I help off before because they didn't have Hallmark but checked last night and it looks like that has been added. They have BBC and my provided dropped that. I miss it. But all the reviews I read are so terrible. Is the service that bad? The phone service isn't. If anyone has any experience with them please let me know if you don't mind. I am so tired of these arguments with my provider. They ought not to happen. I don't like being that angry. It ought not to happen as business ought not to run that way. But it does anyway. Thanks again.
I am sorry to hear that you got beat up. Unfortunately, this seems to be the norm in the cable industry, and has always been that way. The main problem is most companies use contractors for a lot of their services and the in-house people, generally do not have any experience in the industry. For results, ask to speak with the General Manager and inform them of your problem. They will handle it for you. When you call and ask for the GM, they CSR will try to avoid connecting you, or say you can't talk to them, but that is BS. Ask next for their secretary and leave a message with them for the GM to call you and resolve your complaint. As far as AT&T, I did a lot of work for them for years and they are a reputable company.

Jesicu

Contributor
Reaction score
Those GeoHives were great! I only got 25
Yes, much easier than the berms and trenches last week. I returned most of them. I don't like labeling when I barely understand what I'm seeing.

Reactions: Squatty

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
404 error on survey link for me.
I messed with the URL a bit and changed the 01 to 02 and it works, but unsure if that's the one that they want us to take :shrug:

Reactions: coffeeowl

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I keep saying I'm taking the week off, but I don't seem to know how to actually do that. I'm not making an effort, but if something easy dings HM, I can't seem to say no.
Lol.. that is usually how it goes!

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I messed with the URL a bit and changed the 01 to 02 and it works, but unsure if that's the one that they want us to take :shrug:
Oh sneaky! So glad I didn't return. Thanks! :thumbup:

Reactions: j0e
Status
Not open for further replies.