07/28 - The Grave of the Fireflies / The Borrower Arrietty Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 015 Minute Research Study | PANDA
Requester: LAB 322 [A21T7FXJV0C275] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.50 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.55 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.86 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.31 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 71
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: 15 Minute Research Study. You will only receive credit ONCE for this survey.
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.80
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Jesicu

Contributor
Reaction score
He's on a revoking spree eh...? Either way I'm fine with the bonuses paying out whenever. I'll just pin them to my daily PE for the day he gives them out. I just looked and I still have mine.
3 qual revoke that we know about. All new workers. He did message them about it though, so as long as he hasn't messaged you about getting something wrong, you should be safe.

I don't count bonuses towards daily or weekly goal, but think of them like a happy surprise when they arrive, especially since some requesters take a super long time getting them out. I'm more curious than anything how much it'll be from yesterday. It felt like a lot.

Reactions: BrewMeister

cassius

Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that you got beat up. Unfortunately, this seems to be the norm in the cable industry, and has always been that way. The main problem is most companies use contractors for a lot of their services and the in-house people, generally do not have any experience in the industry. For results, ask to speak with the General Manager and inform them of your problem. They will handle it for you. When you call and ask for the GM, they CSR will try to avoid connecting you, or say you can't talk to them, but that is BS. Ask next for their secretary and leave a message with them for the GM to call you and resolve your complaint. As far as AT&T, I did a lot of work for them for years and they are a reputable company.
Thank you. I have asked over and over to speak with a supervise to no avail. They just say they are communicating with one which I know is bs. I am surprised the CS people are not trained better, seems that could be an inside the company business in itself. Probably just raise our rates but might be worth it in happy customers. and less lost business or rotating business. I suspected they may use contractors and there ought to be plenty available to fill the need. Can't the companies spare the cash? There has to be good techs out there, especially now with people having grown up with the industry. They ought to easily be able to trade out companies if that is where the need is. And how the industry works these days. They may need their own union to provide their insurance, etc and there in may lie the dig. My appt is finally I hope, if they don't mess with it and not tell me again, set for Sat early AM or between 8 and 11. That means I get the early morning person who better not be running home for some reason. So maybe this will get settled. And hopefully writing to the BBB will help. I found sometimes that solves more problems than anything else. I just don't understand why companies behave this way. They know it's only going to make their customers angry and their workers very unhappy. It makes no sense. Thanks.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Why do the number of dicks keep getting higher? This is getting unrealistic.

Also, good morning
Title: On-line Sharing effect and controversial topics | PANDA
Requester: Vito Tassiello [AW2EB5K8VXMNQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This survey is about how individuals tend to perceive differences online when sharing controversial topics
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.18
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - E7fjeDj5dX4ivXbn0cMke | PANDA
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.24 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.43 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.73 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 114

Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Age is not greater than 70; Location is US; Age is not less than 18

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
4 of them up.

Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - E7fjCgFQDoUrs0RFQEXE5 | PANDA
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.24 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.43 Generosity
★★★★ 4.73 Fairness
★★★★ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 114 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Age is not greater than 60;Location is US;Age is not less than 30

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
3 qual revoke that we know about. All new workers. He did message them about it though, so as long as he hasn't messaged you about getting something wrong, you should be safe.

I don't count bonuses towards daily or weekly goal, but think of them like a happy surprise when they arrive, especially since some requesters take a super long time getting them out. I'm more curious than anything how much it'll be from yesterday. It felt like a lot.
Nice. When I first started these I would take the longitude and latitude separate and then put them in, not realizing I could just take the whole thing. This led to me missing a couple of - on the second number. He emailed me about it, I apologized said I'd be more careful and haven't heard anything about it since. Let's hope no news is good news.

Since I have to pretty much take this and next week off, or at least part time, while the baby heals I'm rationalizing it to hit my daily goals, although I do the same thing.. Just pleasant surprises.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Verify Company Parent | PANDA
Requester: x8 Data [AW6OKFW9O4LL0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.84 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.97 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 33 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given a a company name and location, determine if the company is a subsidiary of another given company.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 385
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: x8 Worker Qualification has been granted

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you. I have asked over and over to speak with a supervise to no avail. They just say they are communicating with one which I know is bs. I am surprised the CS people are not trained better, seems that could be an inside the company business in itself. Probably just raise our rates but might be worth it in happy customers. and less lost business or rotating business. I suspected they may use contractors and there ought to be plenty available to fill the need. Can't the companies spare the cash? There has to be good techs out there, especially now with people having grown up with the industry. They ought to easily be able to trade out companies if that is where the need is. And how the industry works these days. They may need their own union to provide their insurance, etc and there in may lie the dig. My appt is finally I hope, if they don't mess with it and not tell me again, set for Sat early AM or between 8 and 11. That means I get the early morning person who better not be running home for some reason. So maybe this will get settled. And hopefully writing to the BBB will help. I found sometimes that solves more problems than anything else. I just don't understand why companies behave this way. They know it's only going to make their customers angry and their workers very unhappy. It makes no sense. Thanks.
Call retention and basically say you'll be canceling your service with them if they don't fix the issues immediately. I actually had hell with Comcast not too long ago and this tech was at our apartment for 3 hours unable to fix the issues. His advice was to call retention because they will do anything to keep you as a customer. It might work. In my experience with other companies, usually retention gets me what I want if I'm willing to go that route.

Reactions: jan

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Verify Company Parent | PANDA
Requester: x8 Data [AW6OKFW9O4LL0] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.84 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.97 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 33

Description: Given a a company name and location, determine if the company is a subsidiary of another given company.
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 385
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: x8 Worker Qualification has been granted

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain
D

Deleted member 526

tldr but I filed a complaint with the FCC because of centurylink and they finally fixed my problems.

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.