06/27 - Treasurable Tuesday!

Do you wash new jeans before wearing them?

• Yes!

• No!

• I don't wear jeans!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking through my hits and I can't even figure out which one it was. I think it was a 10 cent hit with an utterly innocuous name, but in the survey it seemed to be promising bonuses of $2-$4. Basically it is a "time discounting" hit that is trying to figure out if you like less now or more later, in various combinations. I don't think I have been paid for my "today" bonus though, so who knows? The amounts were low enough that they seemed realistic.
Well, fingers crossed it pays out for you!

In the future, if you want to talk about a great HIT and have the requester name, feel free to share the name and say the HIT was great and had an interesting bonus possibility, or something vague like that without specific survey content. :)

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm throwing this back in 5 min if anyone here is still turking and if you are, I hope your life gets better.

Title: Trivia Quiz (30 Minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Dr. Piers Howe [A1HLHHC4KIJB8I] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.79] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Provide your own guesses on whether each trivia statement is true or not.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Achilles2357

Reaction score
I've never seen it. Is it good?
I'm on the borderline. It was good enough for me to watch the first season twice in its entirety. But I watched the first episode of the second season twice and couldn't get into it. I might retry or I might not.

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm throwing this back in 5 min if anyone here is still turking and if you are, I hope your life gets better.

Title: Trivia Quiz (30 Minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Dr. Piers Howe [A1HLHHC4KIJB8I] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.79] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Provide your own guesses on whether each trivia statement is true or not.
Time: 3 hour(s)
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Achilles2357

Reaction score
A sandwich walks into a bar. The bartender says, ''Sorry we don't serve food in here."
:blep:
A string walks into a bar. The bartender gives him a look and says, "I'm sorry, we don't serve strings here." The string goes outside. He unravels himself, and reforms all his strands into a convoluted mess. He walks back into the bar and sits down. The bartender gives him a look: "Are you a string?" And the string says: "I'm afraid not."

(Say it aloud...)

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
A string walks into a bar. The bartender gives him a look and says, "I'm sorry, we don't serve strings here." The string goes outside. He unravels himself, and reforms all his strands into a convoluted mess. He walks back into the bar and sits down. The bartender gives him a look: "Are you a string?" And the string says: "I'm afraid not."

(Say it aloud...)
Have you ever smelled moth balls?

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
1.5 mins.

Title: Academic Research Survey(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Anne Wilson [A194WCO8PS67EO] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.22] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
This survey is an academic research survey related to people's perception of economic transactions. In this survey, you will be asked to imagine yourself in a purchase situation and to give your perception of the transaction. This survey takes about 2 minutes to complete and you will be paid $0.25
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [1523795-48257] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: <Gucci>

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow CP3 and Harden would be a scary team.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Achilles2357

Reaction score
I might be saying something obvious, but if you have not done "day 1" of the "Nadav Klein" "Survey about cat videos" get to it! $7 after 5 days. Paid. NO EXCUSES.

Reactions: Melly

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I might be saying something obvious, but if you have not done "day 1" of the "Nadav Klein" "Survey about cat videos" get to it! $7 after 5 days. Paid. NO EXCUSES.
I don't think it's available anymore.. pretty sure that is just floating around for someone who didn't do the last HIT this weekend

Achilles2357

Reaction score
I don't think it's available anymore.. pretty sure that is just floating around for someone who didn't do the last HIT this weekend
OK... now I am confused... I just checked and saw all 5 days as available until around July 20, but now I don't see them... Maybe they were only visible because I had a qual? If you can get these, do them, otherwise.... do something else...

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
OK... now I am confused... I just checked and saw all 5 days as available until around July 20, but now I don't see them... Maybe they were only visible because I had a qual? If you can get these, do them, otherwise.... do something else...
So you did the hits? I did this last week.. had to view an email everyday then fill out a survey. Maybe they did it again this week, but I didn't think so.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
So you did the hits? I did this last week.. had to view an email everyday then fill out a survey. Maybe they did it again this week, but I didn't think so.
After the first very brief survey, I got an email every day and had to read it and view a video, and later do a very brief survey. After day 5 I got paid $7. Actually the day 5 hit keeps showing up as a $7 hit, but you need to do the prior 4 days to get it. If anyone can find a way to get these, do it. On my viewing, they seemed to be available towards the end of July.

Status
Not open for further replies.