06/27 - Treasurable Tuesday!

Do you wash new jeans before wearing them?

• Yes!

• No!

• I don't wear jeans!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah, not ready for the fireworks at all. I love 4th of July, but I hate being so jumpy all night and being worried my neighbors are going to burn everything down. (Fireworks turn me into this dog.)
My friend's vet prescribed Xanax to her dog so she could calm him down during loud thunderstorms or when there's fireworks going on. Not gonna lie I'm a little jealous that her dog has a stash of Xanax.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm rewatching Game of Thrones and I forgot how much of a sadistic fuck Joffrey was.
I've never seen it. Is it good?

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My friend's vet prescribed Xanax to her dog so she could calm him down during loud thunderstorms or when there's fireworks going on. Not gonna lie I'm a little jealous that her dog has a stash of Xanax.
You're not the only one..that dog is living the life right there! I so hope I come back as a dog at a rich lady's house in my next life..

Reactions: Pleco

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to cook. Gonna run up to McDonald's so I can feel SO much better about myself while taking surveys that ask about my perception of my own physical appearance :celebrate:
gotta go to jack in the crack for their munchie meal if u want late night fast food :p

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I did a seemingly unnoticed hit today that seemed to consist almost entirely of questions about how much bonus I wanted and when I wanted it. Maybe it was all a fraud though, since I haven't been paid yet... I guess I am not supposed to name the hit since we are not supposed to talk about survey content... If it is legit it was good. Scour the low-paying stuff...
you're welcome to name a requester or post a hit with good bonus potential, just don't divulge any specifics on how that bonus is procured

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I did a seemingly unnoticed hit today that seemed to consist almost entirely of questions about how much bonus I wanted and when I wanted it. Maybe it was all a fraud though, since I haven't been paid yet... I guess I am not supposed to name the hit since we are not supposed to talk about survey content... If it is legit it was good. Scour the low-paying stuff...
Here, I'll rewrite it so you can name the requester/HIT:

"I did a seemingly unnoticed HIT today that seemed to have some weird questions and had a bonus. Maybe it was all a fraud though, since I haven't been paid yet... If it is legit it was good."

Reactions: ducky

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour 10 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I've never seen it. Is it good?

Yes! It really is an amazing show. You have time to catch up before the new season if you do nothing but binge for the next two weeks! :tongueout: I'd highly recommend the books too!

Reactions: minkyboodle

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Here, I'll rewrite it so you can name the requester/HIT:

"I did a seemingly unnoticed HIT today that seemed to have some weird questions and had a bonus. Maybe it was all a fraud though, since I haven't been paid yet... If it is legit it was good."
I'm looking through my hits and I can't even figure out which one it was. I think it was a 10 cent hit with an utterly innocuous name, but in the survey it seemed to be promising bonuses of $2-$4. Basically it is a "time discounting" hit that is trying to figure out if you like less now or more later, in various combinations. I don't think I have been paid for my "today" bonus though, so who knows? The amounts were low enough that they seemed realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.