06/24 - Sweet Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
My dad says he has super spit that makes it so he doesn't get cavities no matter what he does.

On the other hand, he thinks he's a reborn dragon so
Well, aren't you a turtle?
:thinking:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I actually have really good teeth, which is ironic because my dad had dentures by the time he was an adult.
My teeth are indestructible. I've never even had a cavity and I don't really even know where the floss is. They always tell me what a good job I do taking care of my teeth. Hehe.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My teeth are indestructible. I've never even had a cavity and I don't really even know where the floss is. They always tell me what a good job I do taking care of my teeth. Hehe.
We need to see your smile then for proof.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Same here. If a dentist tells me somethings wrong, I come back next time having done nothing different, and they tell me I take great care of them.
So :shrug:

Reactions: Peachy and Vanyanka

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
When we said we were going to get weird we meant have serious and helpful convos about the cost benefit math of different dental procedures....right?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I got hit in the mouth with a bat while working. They fixed everything but a chipped front tooth. Really weird medical reason why they couldn't. That would damage me more.
How bad is the chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.