Reaction score
Reactions: Rerun

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
if no one does them and they sit... they'll raise the pay
Yep, did 1 and that's 1 more than I should have. They'll get done still unfortunately.

Reactions: kryss

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone ever start that $21 Nozari Lab hit and is it as tedious as the TO comments say it is? Toying with throwing it back, but I might save it for in the morning. Turk's usually pretty dead for me between 5 and 7 central. I can usually make a few bucks between 3 and 5 AM, though.

Reactions: Rerun

Lila. B.

eh.
Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone ever start that $21 Nozari Lab hit and is it as tedious as the TO comments say it is? Toying with throwing it back, but I might save it for in the morning. Turk's usually pretty dead for me between 5 and 7 central. I can usually make a few bucks between 3 and 5 AM, though.
Honestly, it kind of sucks but I thought it was worth the money.

Reactions: ALinAL and Rerun

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Yes, I did it when I knew it was going to be completely dead. It'll take you probably 90-180 minutes for the first part and the same for the second and you can't really do anything else during that time.

Reactions: ALinAL and Lila. B.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Someone will do them. There's always someone who will work for less money.
someone who is smarter than I that can make them worth it at the hourly or the requester will get shit results and maybe at some point understand that quality workers aren't going to work for $5 an hour

Hank-Scorpio

My butt's for sitting, not for kissing.
Reaction score
I did the first half this morning, nonstop working on nothing else and it took me almost exactly 1 hour.

Reactions: ALinAL
Status
Not open for further replies.