06/13 - Treasure Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about your experience with Extra.ai, a bot that reads daily headlines | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Laurent Gorse [A2DUVSFM9TICB0] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: You will connect with Extra.ai on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/extraheadlines/) and set up a time to chat with the chatbot. The chatbot, Extra.ai, can read headlines from over 70 news sources and dozens of categories.
Time: 2 days
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Location is US;
Has anyone completed this yet?
Threw it back.

Reactions: MindNumbing

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Where do you live that rent is $300? That's less than 1/4 of what mine is every month. If you're already paying $300/month to share a room it would probably make you happier to live somewhere on your own. Is it possible for you and your bf to save for a car? Or to use public transportation?
A shit town in Kansas lol. I only make $9/hour so. Cost of living is super low. It's a one bed, one bath. We're trying to save to move back to Arizona where yeah rent is way higher. And due to small town, no public transportation unfortunately. We are trying to save for a car but we're also trying to get him his GED so he can get a job. A lot of people look down on me for supporting him, but yeah.

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah around here a decent 1 bedroom is at minimum $700
I was paying $454 for a decent one bedroom apt. in a Montevallo, AL. A couple of days ago, the rental office called and told me that the Rural AL Housing Authority was lowering my rent to $299. Effective June 1, so I get a credit for overpaying this month. :celebrate:

It doesn't make up for not having my own home anymore. Divorce sucks. But if I lost my weekend job, I could actually make it on MTurk with some room to spare. So... I've got that going for me. If the complex people will let me get a business license for ebay at this address, I can open that back up and maybe quit the weekend gig. Not that It's a bad job, but I don't like working for other people. Or, being told what to do. Go figure.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Scenario Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Ben Douglas [A190BKQR57Y6KV] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: You will be presented with a series of scenarios, some of which relate to physical or emotional confrontation and asked to judge them. This survey should last approximately 30 minutes. As compensation for your participation you will be given $2.00 upon c
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: jan and Rerun

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
A shit town in Kansas lol. I only make $9/hour so. Cost of living is super low. It's a one bed, one bath. We're trying to save to move back to Arizona where yeah rent is way higher. And due to small town, no public transportation unfortunately. We are trying to save for a car but we're also trying to get him his GED so he can get a job. A lot of people look down on me for supporting him, but yeah.
he's trying. thats all that matters. both of you keep being you and rocking the life!

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Pssshh...who cares what others think?

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from UCI Driver Research Project for work related to 373L46LKP76YU500H082U0R4KXEJK1.
The value of your bonus is: $9.80 USD

The Requester included this note:
This is your participation payment. Thank you for participating!

PE: 101.21

Status
Not open for further replies.