05/23 - Technically Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twirdman

Reaction score
I completely mitigated captchas already, so I don't gain on that front.
I'd ask how but I figure you probably wouldn't say and since I have masters now there really isn't any advantage to knowing.

Well if that's the case then I got nothing.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You also have to take into account fat fingers (pictured below), especially when a good batch is rolling in and you're somewhat rattled. Or when a panda goes off, but oops, captcha'd!

For sure.
Captchas cost me about $15 yesterday.

Twirdman

Reaction score
You also have to take into account fat fingers (pictured below), especially when a good batch is rolling in and you're somewhat rattled. Or when a panda goes off, but oops, captcha'd!

This is really fucking true. I don't even want to think about all the money I lost because I had a captcha.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
how do i mitigate away the ones i'm still getting even though i have masters now
Wouldn't be worth it if mturk fixes it in a reasonable time.
I'd ask how but I figure you probably wouldn't say and since I have masters now there really isn't any advantage to knowing.

Well if that's the case then I got nothing.
You can't expect someone who believes everything can be improved with a script wouldn't have done something about catpchas :wink:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score

stats-

holyfucking shit!

I just now saw that other people got it, so I decided to check my email. That Masters email is inconspicuous as fuck! I actually checked my mail earlier this morning and didn't even see it.

Thank you so much MTC for all the help! I love u guys! Been dreaming about this shit for sooooo long!

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score

stats-

holyfucking shit!

I just now saw that other people got it, so I decided to check my email. That Masters email is inconspicuous as fuck! I actually checked my mail earlier this morning and didn't even see it.

Thank you so much MTC for all the help! I love u guys! Been dreaming about this shit for sooooo long!
scammer

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score

stats-

holyfucking shit!

:party:

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
by my math i had to do 7,941 captchas (270,000 divided by 34) before i got masters
I looked at masters batches last night when I first got it, and again just now and still dont see any worth doing. The lack of captchas is something I feel pretty happy about.

Last edited:

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just want to live with you and like follow you around cause I like you so much.

edit: that sounded a lot less creepy in my head.

I like you a whole freaking lot, too! Not sure you'd want to live with me and follow me around, though. I'm either very boring or absolutely ridiculous, with no telling which you'll get at any given moment. My roommate is convinced I'm part cat, because I'm known to randomly knock stuff off of his desk while maintaining eye contact (to establish dominance, of course) when he's being cheeky/mean.

Reactions: Jaded and Rerun

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score

stats-

holyfucking shit!

congrats man, I was wondering to myself earlier if you'd gotten it, glad to see you did! :)

Reactions: thedorchannel

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Gamble Task ~7 Minutes, 70 Cents | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: George Wu [A2WTVJFWD53KHZ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.20] [Fast: 3.67] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.50/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Make decisions between pairs of gambles
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 40
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Have you emailed support yet?
no, i'm actually nervous to email support for anything for fear they notice they gave masters to too many workers and take it away from me. has no one else noticed this? i was working on a batch of solar panels on the worker site earlier and got 2 captchas.

Reactions: Squatty
Status
Not open for further replies.