05/23 - Technically Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
Motivated, work up, feeling good. So of course my internet slows down to sludge..

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Masters isn't really worth bragging about anyway.
I took two Masters surveys yesterday and made 6 bucks off of them. Not worth bragging about, as in nothing related to mturk is ever worth bragging about. But that's 6 bucks that I otherwise would've never gotten.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Clickable Image Tagging (Jennifer Lawrence) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: SET Master Account [A21C7HHM1RNKOR] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 4.50] [Fair: 4.97] [Reviews: 68] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: You will be shown a series of images and asked to click the ones that have Jennifer Lawrence enclosed in a red box
Time: 7 days
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Twirdman

Reaction score
It really isn't, I haven't done a single thing with it yet.
You avoid captchas. So given a maxed out day that is an average of 109 captchas. Say each captcha takes roughly 3 seconds you get to save a bit over 5 minutes a day in captchas. That's enough time to cook and let cool down top raman or plenty of other foods.

The 3 seconds might be a bit low but close enough.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Princess Purrsius of the MeowMeow Galaxy is a super valid contribution.
:heart::yellowheart::greenheart::blueheart::purpleheart: Thank you! My stray rescues always get super-fancy names, to make them feel better and to go with their new lives of being spoiled. My dear Squiggy (Madame Squigglesworth III, Esquire) even had her own pillow on my bed, with a heating pad tucked into the pillowcase. Amy (Thunderpaws, Master of the Fur Ways) had her own giant teddy bear. (Well, it was my teddy bear first and was a VDay gift, but she claimed it as her bed.)

And this has been another installment of Minky Speaks Nonsense. Tune in next time, same MTC time, same MTC channel!

Reactions: Jaded

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I know a lot of you do the Angela Listy hits.

I accepted a hit of hers and started working on it. I copied my id and instead of parking it in the survey, I inadvertently put it the code buffer on the hit page and clicked submit.

I realized what I did immediately and sent a message through my dashboard. No response yet, but it's likely too soon.

I probably do deserve a rejection for that, but I’m wondering how willing she is to work with us when we mess up.

Thanks for any and all responses and here’s hoping that every1 has a productive week.

eta: and congrats to all our new Masters holders.
She's pretty great. One time I submitted mine with no code and without having completed the survey. I messaged her about it and she said the survey was already closed, but that it wasn't a big deal and she'd pay me anyway!

Reactions: KittyTacos

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I took two Masters surveys yesterday and made 6 bucks off of them. Not worth bragging about, as in nothing related to mturk is ever worth bragging about. But that's 6 bucks that I otherwise would've never gotten.
Yes. Like I said good surveys from time to time.

Reactions: Pleco

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
:heart::yellowheart::greenheart::blueheart::purpleheart: Thank you! My stray rescues always get super-fancy names, to make them feel better and to go with their new lives of being spoiled. My dear Squiggy (Madame Squigglesworth III, Esquire) even had her own pillow on my bed, with a heating pad tucked into the pillowcase. Amy (Thunderpaws, Master of the Fur Ways) had her own giant teddy bear. (Well, it was my teddy bear first and was a VDay gift, but she claimed it as her bed.)

And this has been another installment of Minky Speaks Nonsense. Tune in next time, same MTC time, same MTC channel!

I just want to live with you and like follow you around cause I like you so much.

edit: that sounded a lot less creepy in my head.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You avoid captchas. So given a maxed out day that is an average of 109 captchas. Say each captcha takes roughly 3 seconds you get to save a bit over 5 minutes a day in captchas. That's enough time to cook and let cool down top raman or plenty of other foods.

I completely mitigated captchas already, so I don't gain on that front.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just want to live with you and like follow you around cause I like you so much.

edit: that sounded a lot less creepy in my head.
I would watch this sitcom.

Reactions: minkyboodle

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

You also have to take into account fat fingers (pictured below), especially when a good batch is rolling in and you're somewhat rattled. Or when a panda goes off, but oops, captcha'd!

Status
Not open for further replies.