• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Fiance's cat scratched tiny screaming toddler the other day so now when the baby comes over I have to stay locked in the computer room with her (the cat, not the baby.) So if you wanna come kidnap her that's a good time cause i can claim I didn't see anything.
What an amazing idea!

Reactions: YAHU and Jaded

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
She was going into graphic detail in the music room earlier about shanking people. It was very unsettling.
I thought the most scary part was how she said she'd get the bloodlust and she'd black out and next thing she knew, she was posting about marshmallows on the forum but her clothes were covered in blood and she had a knife in her hand.

Someone in the music room should've called the police, now that I think about it.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I thought the most scary part was how she said she'd get the bloodlust and she'd black out and next thing she knew, she was posting about marshmallows on the forum but her clothes were covered in blood and she had a knife in her hand.

Someone in the music room should've called the police, now that I think about it.
are we in the plot of her new book?

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

man we got some hardcore people around here. they say tho themselves. cops wouldnt dare show up!

Reactions: Liz and Pleco

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

What happens offsite stays offsite. I thought we talked about this.

/me sharpens her candy cane shank.

Status
Not open for further replies.