Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Wow how is this even possible. I'm struggling for 30 a day. Crazy
I know, me too usually around 30. My highest day was around $39 I think and that included a bonus of like $2. But they say you get better at it. I think there are quals that make a difference and also the more hits you have, the more hits you have access to. I think there are many more secrets to figure out.

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I know, me too usually around 30. My highest day was around $39 I think and that included a bonus of like $2. But they say you get better at it. I think there are quals that make a difference and also the more hits you have, the more hits you have access to. I think there are many more secrets to figure out.
Yea i feel like I've read every reddit article watched every video on youtube and everything on other mturk forums and still can't see how people make 100 plus a day. Right now i mostly just watch hit finder and try to catch newest surveys and panda the ones i miss hoping i can catch it later.

Reactions: Michele

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yea i feel like I've read every reddit article watched every video on youtube and everything on other mturk forums and still can't see how people make 100 plus a day. Right now i mostly just watch hit finder and try to catch newest surveys and panda the ones i miss hoping i can catch it later.
lol, yep, yep. Good to know I'm not the only one studying this like a science, esp. reddit stuff. I think another thing I've heard people say is to get to know good requesters/hits. That's helped me. Plus asking questions here, which it sounds like you might already be doing.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Chin up: you could be me, struggling for $5 a day.
I have those days, and I've been at it for five million years!

I used to regularly have $40+ days... with $70+ sprinkled in here & there...
but I got out of habit, life had some serious shit going on, now if I get more than 10 I'm amazed. (It's a struggle...)

This is definitely not easy money, and a lot of people get discouraged... it'll get better :)

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea everyone on this forum seems really cool and helpful so I chose this one to be the main one I use over the others. Did anyone just get that 3$ police violence hit and not getting any audio on the vids?

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score

but I got out of habit, life had some serious shit going on, now if I get more than 10 I'm amazed. (It's a struggle...)

This is definitely not easy money, and a lot of people get discouraged... it'll get better :)
It's a roller coaster for me. Without some old quals and masters I probably wouldn't even turk anymore. I know some do really well without them, and my hats off to them.

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea everyone on this forum seems really cool and helpful so I chose this one to be the main one I use over the others. Did anyone just get that 3$ police violence hit and not getting any audio on the vids?
"short audio-less video clip" nevermind

KYLaura

Reaction score

Thank you for the encouragement!

Status
Not open for further replies.