04/24 - Sole Survivor Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunarobverse

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Reaction score
I want Project Endor to come back and save me from writing about "The Best Solo Travel Destinations in Europe", alas.

Reactions: Vanyanka

nathan

Reaction score
Question, is it possible to live off of MTurk and turk full time (pay bills, rent, etc)? Have you done this before with MTurk and still have left over to do other things? I'm still deciding what to do and would like your opinions. Thanks!

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
So, was the dropdown table showing nothing, but the projected earnings (on the dash too or just the export) that had yesterday's earnings?

It showed yesterday's until I manually clicked update, then it showed $0.00

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Question, is it possible to live off of MTurk and turk full time (pay bills, rent, etc)? Have you done this before with MTurk and still have left over to do other things? I'm still deciding what to do and would like your opinions. Thanks!
Its possible, but not easy.
It showed yesterday's until I manually clicked update, then it showed $0.00
Alright thanks, I think I may have fixed it. We will know tomorrow for sure.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Health Behavior Survey | PANDA
Requester: SPSR [AAF2BO7XA8TJL] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.06 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.16 Generosity
★★★★ 4.28 Fairness
★★★★ 4.15 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 65 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Survey about your health behavior and motivations
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: None

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
If you have kids: No.

If you don't have kids: Yes.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score

I turk full time cuz my real job is slow. I am able to pay my bills and buy things I need around the house with some spare. I guess it depends on what extra things you want to do. And it probably depends on how much your bills are. I also have 2 teenage kids and 3 dogs that I tend to.

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
Aw dang it. Jamelio, where'd ya go? I needed to make some dollars today.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It depends on how little you can live on and how much you care about having a life outside of turk.

Linfa

~Anime Gif User~
Contributor
Reaction score
It is possible but it's a lot of work, also depends on how little you can live on. You would have to know what you're doing and be on top of everything, it's a lot to learn at 1st. You will also feel like you can never leave your pc doing it as full time, because you may miss something and you will most likely feel like you're working 24/7.

Others may feel different, but I find it a lot more enjoyable doing it as a side job along side a part-time job somewhere else.

I mostly just do it for fun money now tho. Nice food, games, gifts, trips ect. If I really hit it hard sometimes I make more then my part time tho on good weeks.

Reactions: coffeeowl

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I make more in actual income than I did at my previous job, plus however much voluntary overtime I feel like doing to make extra (or in the case of right now, to play catch-up).

Doesn't come with insurance, vacation/sick/holiday or retirement plans, though

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe. It depends on your expenses. Someone with a $300/month rent is going to have a lot more of a chance of doing it than someone with a $3000/month rent. Cost of living is wildly different all over the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.