Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

Past emails from OCMP5:

Message from OCMP5
---------------------------------
Hello,

We've noticed several workers are selecting N/A on our tasks even though a correct answer is provided in the multiple choice.

Please ensure you are spending sufficient time to answer each question as quality is very important.

The major offenders have been removed from workforce and we will continue to monitor!

Thanks, and happy holidays!

Message from OCMP5
Hello,

Wanted to let everyone know that we completed an audit on workers with low accuracy scores i.e. those who tend to have other workers disagree with their answers.

If you are receiving this message you have passed the audit.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you!
I haven't been using my qual much :/ better get to work so I can pass an audit.

Reactions: Kerek

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Alyssa Ong for work related to 3WGCNLZJKF2IUM9KLZLMRP4QNEU1DA.
The value of your bonus is: $6.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus for completing Part 1 & Part 2: $0.50
Bonus for Part 2 based on performance: $6

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
I did them today in 2 or 3 tabs and made sure i spent at least 20s on each one. The ones today were one of easiest ones I've seen and 20 secs + the submit lag I had made them kind of annoying to grind.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
you just scared the crap out of me with that last email. i missed the past part at the beginning.
I was a little :eek: when I got that email because the way it's worded it sounded like they only audited people with poor accuracy and that I "passed" the audit (meaning I must have had poor accuracy or something!)

Then I asked everyone I knew who had the qual if they got that email and everyone had :shifty:

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I was a little :eek: when I got that email because they way it's worded it sounded like they only audited people with poor accuracy and that I "passed" the audit (meaning I must have had poor accuracy or something!)

Then I asked everyone I knew who had the qual if they got that email and everyone had :shifty:
how old is that email ?

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Past emails from OCMP5:

Message from OCMP5
Hello,

We've noticed several workers are selecting N/A on our tasks even though a correct answer is provided in the multiple choice.

Please ensure you are spending sufficient time to answer each question as quality is very important.

The major offenders have been removed from workforce and we will continue to monitor!

Thanks, and happy holidays!

Message from OCMP5
Hello,

Wanted to let everyone know that we completed an audit on workers with low accuracy scores i.e. those who tend to have other workers disagree with their answers.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you!
INT. C to the J @C to the J's house - NIGHT

A relaxing C to the J @C to the J hears a beep come from his computer. He opens his email, only to see that his OCMP5 qual has been revoked. A single tear wells up in each of his eyes as he grabs for his carton of cigarettes.

Well, at least I still have VDX.
Another beep goes off on C to the J @C to the J's computer.

FADE OUT.​

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short study regarding people's reaction to the rulings of a regulator | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Marco Clemente [A2P40XGDF3BF6B] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Express your opinion on the rulings of a regulator. Please do ONLY 4 HITs. We will reject any HITs after 4. Expected time: 20-30 mins for 4 HITs.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 110
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location is one of: CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.9

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Volunteer work experience (includes pre-screening questions)(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SANFORD DEVOE [A3A9TU6YPW2TRE] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.43] [Fast: 4.69] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.69] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Short (about 10 minutes) study. Answer questions on your volunteer work experience. There are prescreening questions that take about 30 seconds prior to taking the survey. We are only looking for people who meet certain criteria. If you meet the criteria, you will be redirected to participate in the survey; if not, you will be opted out of the survey and your response will not be stored.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [40983-40394] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality, Beliefs, and Behaviors(~ 75 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Joshua B. Grubbs [A3UQYKR0TGW9RS] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.66] [Fast: 4.69] [Comm: 4.25] [Fair: 4.45] [Reviews: 46] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.25/hr] [Pen: 0.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
An online survey study.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [483455121-40550] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
How bad is this?

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Past emails from OCMP5:
Message from OCMP5
Hello,

Keep up the good work!
Thank you!
Thanks for passing this along :)

This is what I think sets off the flag and causes people to lose their quals. There is no way I will believe that people spend 21hr/day to cap on these ... even 1k would take almost 6hrs (which blows the "I don't work for less than a $10 hourly" theory).

Reactions: Kerek and Peachy

jnalleyne

Reaction score

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

This is what I think sets off the flag and causes people to lose their quals. There is no way I will believe that people spend 21hr/day to cap on these ... even 1k would take almost 6hrs (which blows the "I don't work for less than a $10 hourly" theory).

love you sweetiepuff

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score

tbh, I get anywhere from 11-12 dollars an hr from most ocmp5 batches... not bad when its really slow

Status
Not open for further replies.