04/17 - Miliyah Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is Del Taco still a thing? I used to live in Midwest City a billion years ago.
I have heard legends of this place, but I've never been there. Don't get into MWC/Del City much, because reasons involving an awkward breakup. Google says there's one in Edmond and Moore, with a place called Mid Del Taco in MWCish.
Whataburger is the Food of the Gods! At least the ones living in Alabama and Texas!
Aye, and tastes like childhood to me because my Nana always took me there when we were out shopping. Five Guys is good, too...and also on this block and a five minute walk away. I think I should get extra credit for eating healthy while living so close to so many tempting places.
I was just in OKC a couple weeks ago. I discovered Waffle Champion. And there was also a really good Ramen place in the Plaza District.
You were in OKC and didn't stop by to say hey?! :cautious: I'd never heard of Waffle Champion, but now I need to go there. Next time you visit the Plaza, you should check out the Graphite Gallery. An extremely talented former classmate owns it and it always has the best stuff to ooh and aah over!

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I have heard legends of this place, but I've never been there. Don't get into MWC/Del City much, because reasons involving an awkward breakup. Google says there's one in Edmond and Moore, with a place called Mid Del Taco in MWCish.

Aye, and tastes like childhood to me because my Nana always took me there when we were out shopping. Five Guys is good, too...and also on this block and a five minute walk away. I think I should get extra credit for eating healthy while living so close to so many tempting places.

You were in OKC and didn't stop by to say hey?! :cautious: I'd never heard of Waffle Champion, but now I need to go there. Next time you visit the Plaza, you should check out the Graphite Gallery. An extremely talented former classmate owns it and it always has the best stuff to ooh and aah over!
Haha, sorry! I was there for work and pretty much went wherever the people who had the rental van went. Was only there 2 days. I really liked the Plaza district, sorry I missed out on the gallery! I like little hipster, artsy neighborhoods like that. Especially since that one seemed to pop out of nowhere. There was a cool bar in Bricktown, too that was inside a shipping container. They serve exclusively corn dogs, too.

Next time I'm in OKC, I'll stop by!

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score

Also, Waffle Champion:

www.wafflechampion.com

Also, this doesn't fit into eating healthy.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
On second thought, I might also be thinking of Taco Mayo. My memories of the place are muddled with tornadoes and juvenile depression.
You and I have similar memories, because that sounds about right. Taco Mayo's okay, but in the same way that a tater tot dropped on the floor and then eaten is okay. It was good when I was little, but I was really big on floor tots back then, so my opinion can't be trusted.
That sounds like oklahoma :thinking: Was it oklahoma?
Yer face is Oklahoma!

Would be cool if yer face actually was in Oklahoma though, because then we could hang out.
Haha, sorry! I was there for work and pretty much went wherever the people who had the rental van went. Was only there 2 days. I really liked the Plaza district, sorry I missed out on the gallery! I like little hipster, artsy neighborhoods like that. Especially since that one seemed to pop out of nowhere. There was a cool bar in Bricktown, too that was inside a shipping container. They serve exclusively corn dogs, too.

Next time I'm in OKC, I'll stop by!
Haha, no worries. Plaza popped out of nowhere because it used to be nowhere...unless you were looking to get stabbed or buy crack. They're really building up Plaza, Midtown, and Uptown lately (otherwise known as parts of towns that formerly had no fancy names) and it looks nice, even though I have mixed feelings about the gentrification issues that I won't go into. My friend tried to get me to go to that shipping container bar, but I left Bricktown in my 20s and prefer dive bars these days.

Next time you're in OKC, we should meet up for a cocktail at the Sidecar or drag show at Hi-Lo or something. The only Okie turker I know that's still around is leftfield @leftfield and he's all, "Stop looking for me, Minky!" and probably won't ever meet up. I think it would be cool to meet a turker irl.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Really. Anyone who posts photographs of food should have to send me some since there isn't diddly-shit here. [ <<<<<<< pardon my French ]
I wish I had some waffle champion to send you. All I got is string cheese and some questionable fruit. I can send you that.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Nutrition and Health Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Tyler Burleigh [A3LXJ76P1ZZPMC] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.95] [Fast: 4.84] [Comm: 4.25] [Fair: 4.64] [Reviews: 50] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $15.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Complete a 2 minute about your nutrition and health.
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.9

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating a short video-taped interaction(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: LC study [A2JEE1YLA3C1IB] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.80] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $20.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
In this study, you will be asked to view a brief video showing an interaction between a member of the public and a police officer and to evaluate the interaction.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [1299540-40227] DoesNotExist ; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.9

Status
Not open for further replies.