04/17 - Miliyah Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
The ones with no pic seem to have the product name/category in the description on them which make them pretty easy.
The one's I've had have all been like "MNSTA cX 1435 lv" or similarly wtf is that?

But after a few of those with no clues I just started skipping ones with no pic. Maybe I should look again and see if the descriptions are clear.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
As a poor person who is trying to eat healthier lately but also still likes to eat their feelings via bad for you foods, I thank you for this.

I figure the balance lies in the fact that I can literally see Sonic from my window right now, so I can walk there and back to void some of the badstuffs, right?
You've probably seen it already but just in case you haven't, this is great: https://www.reddit.com/r/EatCheapAndHealthy/

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
As a poor person who is trying to eat healthier lately but also still likes to eat their feelings via bad for you foods, I thank you for this.

I figure the balance lies in the fact that I can literally see Sonic from my window right now, so I can walk there and back to void some of the badstuffs, right?
That's how I've justified my Whataburger addiction.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
not just PFA. too many people on this forum have no shame about working for puny miserable wages

*he says truthfully, but also with the intent of stirring things up*
Yea but if people didn't work for shit wages then the good batches would die quicker :thinking:

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
From the description:

You will therefore be taken to the Dune Sea and cast into the Pit of Carkoon, the nesting place of the all-powerful Sarlacc. In his belly, you will find a new definition of pain and suffering, as you are slowly digested over a thousand years.
Jaded @Jaded, you've read Dune, right? :poke:

Reactions: Jaded and loki3404

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
So I suppose it's safe to say if we haven't been qual'd by Intrones yet that we're in the clear or nah?

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So I suppose it's safe to say if we haven't been qual'd by Intrones yet that we're in the clear or nah?
Nah.
Before he's done a temp. dis-qual if he's running a similar batch.

Reactions: Bolbor

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You've probably seen it already but just in case you haven't, this is great: https://www.reddit.com/r/EatCheapAndHealthy/
But...but....sadness goes down so much easier with a side of salt and grease! :arghh:

Actually, thank you. I previously knew this was a thing, but had forgotten....as I uh...tend to do.
That's how I've justified my Whataburger addiction.
Right? Technically, I could excuse a trip there too, because it is also on this block and a 5 minute walk away.

(Am in OKC, which means there's pretty much a Sonic and a Whataburger on every corner.)

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
The one's I've had have all been like "MNSTA cX 1435 lv" or similarly wtf is that?

But after a few of those with no clues I just started skipping ones with no pic. Maybe I should look again and see if the descriptions are clear.
Didn't see many of those. Most of mine were contact lenses etc

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
But...but....sadness goes down so much easier with a side of salt and grease! :arghh:

Actually, thank you. I previously knew this was a thing, but had forgotten....as I uh...tend to do.

Right? Technically, I could excuse a trip there too, because it is also on this block and a 5 minute walk away.

(Am in OKC, which means there's pretty much a Sonic and a Whataburger on every corner.)
Is Del Taco still a thing? I used to live in Midwest City a billion years ago.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score

I was just in OKC a couple weeks ago. I discovered Waffle Champion. And there was also a really good Ramen place in the Plaza District.

Status
Not open for further replies.