04/14 - Financially Fabulous Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
it was actutally just him (vocals/guitar) and a drummer. I think he makes all the music himself and has a couple people for live shows. I never usually even go to local shows anymore, but damn. I knew I was feeling the alcohol, but at the same time I was like... I know this shit is good. I don't know if my date liked it as much as I did. I was man-crushing pretty hard
I saw these guys live. Local band here in the LBC the whole bar couldn't contain itself
fyi a lot of those shots in the video are local. I love seeing my city in stuff

humbleturker @humbleturker

Last edited:
Reactions: T. Leela and Peachy

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score

Lol so I'm obviously not at a park (I wish) and it's not bed time for me :( but here's my "Late Friday Night" recommendations. It's fairly accurate like if I am in my car, it says it looks like you're driving, listen to these driving playlists. I love it. <3

Reactions: Peachy and Pleco

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Also dammit I fucked up I didn't put the photo under a spoiler. I almost didn't get the photo link right. Pls forgive me ;-;

Reactions: YAHU and Peachy

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
speaking of Spotify... check this artist out. It's late on a Friday night. No one is here. Shameless plug. Saw a friend play a week ago and this artist happened to be there. For being a local artist... I feel like he has a lot of potential. I told him we should hang out sometime. He lives like 4 mins from me. I was also pretty drunk in the convo. He opened with a Cure cover. I was at the bar with a date and I was really lit at this point. I was like "oh my god". It was good

80s vibe

Hey, this guy really is good. I like this.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Shameless plug for Google Play Music. Imo, way better than Spotify. Upload your own music w/o the membership to listen on any device. YouTube Red (no ads, background video playing) You do have to pay to stream, but you can stream literally any song in the world, you can save it (cache it, really, but hey, you can listen to them offline), there is a radio function as well kinda like Pandora except there's no "skips" you can play a song a hundred times or skip a thousand songs before finding the one. Also with radio it has an "I'm feeling lucky" radio catered to your music taste. I definitely get way more listening out of it for $10 a month, if you consider how much just one album costs. And I very rarely can't find a song. If I really have to I'll find a way to download it but I rarely have that experience.
A+

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I saw these guys live. Local band here in the LBC the whole bar couldn't contain itself
fyi a lot of those shots in the video are local. I love seeing my city in stuff

humbleturker @humbleturker
ah catchy electro feels. that's also a professional looking video for a local band

Reactions: Drwho10

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Exercise advice for others | PANDA
Requester: Prosocial Computing [A157CIQ2ZWBF0N] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.74 Generosity
★★★★ 4.03 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.93 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 36 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will create a 1-week plan to help someone improve their exercising
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $7.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.