Not open for further replies.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry.

I laughed at this too. Probably no one should feel special making me laugh rn
is it one of those times where you're really tired and everything's funny? i think that'll be me if i stay up any longer

Reactions: Pleco and Jaded

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Someone please kill me. :( I wasn't able to sleep. Been awake since 1:30 am and it's now 9:30 pm and I'll need to be up until 9 am.... then I will go home, sleep until about 12:30 and then go to my nephew's birthday party. Then I'll try and sleep another 4-5 hours to work another 12 hour shift. Then I work another 12 hour shift on Sunday. I can't do it :sob::sob::sob: normally I could take a short nap at work (I work in an actual house & I take care of disabled people) but because I caught and turned in the new guy on the other side for locking himself in the medication room/potentially smoking marijuana at work, he'll just try and do the same thing to me if I try and take a short little nap. I want to die. :sleeping::sleepy:

Also two of my HITs were rejected today. I am saltyyyyy
I'm sorry, I've been there working graveyard 12's before. Caffeine and moving around helped. Especially around 3-4 am when your body's metabolism naturally slows. You'll make it, it's going to suck, but you will make it through.

Reactions: QueenOfScreams

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
That too, yes.

Thank you <3

Now I'm gonna sit here and ramble until they send me home.
Morphine ? I like morphine. Makes you feel all funny and fuzzy.

Reactions: Jaded

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Complete a short memory experiment(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Shane R Schwikert [A1QURKV1S63UNL] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.25 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Take part in an experiment (~25 mins) where you read trivia questions and answers and are then tested on your memory for the answers. *BONUS: receive an extra $.20 bonus for simply responding to all questions.*
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Exc: [439629283-40052] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

Status
Not open for further replies.