Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You really locked on with that joke.
kryss @notkrys say something mean about me, I know it's really easy for you because you're a bully and I have a new gif I want to take out for a spin.

Reactions: kryss

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Someone please kill me. :( I wasn't able to sleep. Been awake since 1:30 am and it's now 9:30 pm and I'll need to be up until 9 am.... then I will go home, sleep until about 12:30 and then go to my nephew's birthday party. Then I'll try and sleep another 4-5 hours to work another 12 hour shift. Then I work another 12 hour shift on Sunday. I can't do it :sob::sob::sob: normally I could take a short nap at work (I work in an actual house & I take care of disabled people) but because I caught and turned in the new guy on the other side for locking himself in the medication room/potentially smoking marijuana at work, he'll just try and do the same thing to me if I try and take a short little nap. I want to die. :sleeping::sleepy:

Also two of my HITs were rejected today. I am saltyyyyy

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Total shit time at the doctor today. Not the news I wanted. I sat in front of my house for almost an hour trying to count all the things I have in my life to be thankful for and all the things I still haven't done. Blah, I just need a batch to make my mind stop for awhile

And where are all the babies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Someone please kill me. :( I wasn't able to sleep. Been awake since 1:30 am and it's now 9:30 pm and I'll need to be up until 9 am.... then I will go home, sleep until about 12:30 and then go to my nephew's birthday party. Then I'll try and sleep another 4-5 hours to work another 12 hour shift. Then I work another 12 hour shift on Sunday. I can't do it :sob::sob::sob: normally I could take a short nap at work (I work in an actual house & I take care of disabled people) but because I caught and turned in the new guy on the other side for locking himself in the medication room/potentially smoking marijuana at work, he'll just try and do the same thing to me if I try and take a short little nap. I want to die. :sleeping::sleepy:

Also two of my HITs were rejected today. I am saltyyyyy
i'd report the guy in that case. It shouldn't be your responsibility to make sure he's not smoking. Have the company give him a drug test and boot his ass.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating a short video-taped interaction(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: LC study [A2JEE1YLA3C1IB] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.80] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: In this study, you will be asked to view a brief video showing an interaction between a member of the public and a police officer and to evaluate the interaction.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [40623-40034] has not been granted; Adult Content Qualification is 1; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.6
This one was about 3 minutes

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.