04/05 - Flawless Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Saw this on Reddit, but haven't tried it yet

. . . built and extension specific for Cloud Connect. It refreshes the dashboard and chimes if the count of project cards go up . . .

Find it on the extension Store https://chromewebstore.google.com/ by searching "Connect Dashboard Refresh" or directly here.

jenu

Reaction score
Bot scare over surveys in I think it was 2018 really did us damage and then AI has made it easier to do a lot of the simple batch work. Along the way then you also have the large amount of US accounts that ended up in Indian workers hands (though that's also related to the bot score). And economy, covid, mturk not doing anything to move the platform forward. It could be fixed still absolutely but it'd take an investment that I doubt that have any interest in making.
Although it seems hard to believe, I have the impression that the platform was sabotaged from the inside, by those put in charge of its proper functioning! And we workers have a fault, because we did not signal the slippages, we indulged in this ambiguous situation and did not make our voice heard by those in the upper echelon!

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Although it seems hard to believe, I have the impression that the platform was sabotaged from the inside, by those put in charge of its proper functioning! And we workers have a fault, because we did not signal the slippages, we indulged in this ambiguous situation and did not make our voice heard by those in the upper echelon!
Yea the weird issue where new requester accounts get an error when trying to post more than a tiny amount of work and have to contact support to get their limits increased. And it doesn't even tell the requester that, they have to research it. I cannot imagine how much lively the platform would be without that change they made. Just that one alone.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
go to google search and type in this search term for something cool: april 8 eclipse

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.