Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Ive been using hitscraper that counts as a panda right? Ill have to dl the suite
No hit scraper is a finder/scraper. Panda are Preview ANd Accept scripts. Something like turkmaster would be a panda. But it's a bit outdated at this point. They basically run until you catch a hit you missed or collect hits you want to fill your queue.

Reactions: Drwho10

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
scraper is a bit outdated in terms of features but gets the job done. Its definitely not a panda script though.

http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/how-to-auto-accept-hits-on-mturk-using-the-panda-method.2/

Concept of panda is explained well there although the method to use it is rather out dated *cough * Jaded @Jaded *cough*

Use this to keep track of pandas and their refresh rates etc http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/panda-crazy-script-for-pandas.1381/
Here is the manual http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/
lol nm I guess you covered it. But at least you woke Jaded @Jaded up. THat's always good for a laugh.

Reactions: Jaded and Drwho10

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi, since i don't want to bother you, let me just tag you again to say nvm, yup i'm 99%
percent sure it's my dumb mturk ID.
I'm very proud of myself for how i figured it out, which almost makes up for what it's costing me.
So there's that.
It probably is. When you think its your ID for anything, shorten it down to like 13 characters and if it works its your id.

Reactions: The Bad Ash

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
i voted for you
I thought it might make you feel like changing your avatar in celebration when you won
since, you know, halloween is over

We've mention this several times. He's just stubborn.

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
Conflicting script?
I checked, but have nothing running at the moment. I tried opening the page in a new tab, and so it worked again. Glad it was an easy enough fix, I was almost thinking my mouse was starting to go out.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I was not doing that much physical work.
I was mostly driving a highreach forklift to bring several pallets of supplies from one area to another
mine will go up to 145+ if i decide to brush my teeth. but it's a screwed up nerve thing.
I know 100 is really the highest 'normal' for a resting heart rate, but it really depends on the person. if yours is pretty low normally,
don't mess around with it.

Reactions: Rerun

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
mine will go up to 145+ if i decide to brush my teeth. but it's a screwed up nerve thing.
I know 100 is really the highest 'normal' for a resting heart rate, but it really depends on the person. if yours is pretty low normally,
don't mess around with it.
:eek: so how do you brush your teeth safely ?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
It probably is. When you think its your ID for anything, shorten it down to like 13 characters and if it works its your id.
I tried this, in the URL, it seemed to go to a normal screen until i tried to start the game, then an error message again.

Reactions: Rerun

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
:eek: so how do you brush your teeth safely ?
good question. i can't do anything safely unless i am not standing up, or am really fast. it's been interesting.
edit or do it slowly, pass out, then im not standing, and it's safe again. so whichever is preferable at the moment. :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rerun and Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
good question. i can't do anything safely unless i am not standing up, or am really fast. it's been interesting.
Hopefully you can brush regularly otherwise you'd have to visit the dentist a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.