Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
How much do you guys average a day? And how much time do you spend on average? I'm trying to do $10 a day, just to have more spending money while in College.
I started mturk 'cause i wanted some side money in college to hang out with friends and go to the bar and stuff. $10-$20 a day was ezpz between classes and a bit in the morning or evening. I was more of an opportunistic turker I still am since i do this for extra spending money in addition to my regular job. Just kept scraper open and the forum while i was studying and when something popped i'd do it then go back to my studies. Mturk is great for side money its when you try to live off it where it gets tricky and frustrating, but its doable

Reactions: The Bad Ash

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I made $61 today but I was here most of the day and I grinded pretty hard. It was pretty tough besides the Hendersons

all no qual stuff

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
I started mturk 'cause i wanted some side money in college to hang out with friends and go to the bar and stuff. $10-$20 a day was ezpz between classes and a bit in the morning or evening. I was more of an opportunistic turker I still am since i do this for extra spending money in addition to my regular job. Just kept scraper open and the forum while i was studying and when something popped i'd do it then go back to my studies. Mturk is great for side money its when you try to live off it where it gets tricky and frustrating, but its doable
Never heard it said better. I don't make much more now than when I started but I spend a HELL of a lot less time doing it now.

Reactions: Jharkan and Drwho10

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure, normally around 2 hours to reach 10, but sometimes I find a good one and can make $15-20 an hour and will do those as long as I can. I normally find hits from Reddit but I've been hanging here the past couple days.
seems like you're already in good shape,
probably already have a decent number of completed hits?
I can't understand that so many requesters require you to have completed so many hits

firestarian

Reaction score
First problem is reddit
Yeah its not enough to go off of, I've found a few easy ones and its good for 2-3 easy bucks a day.

That's pretty much what I'm doing it for, don't have any bills per say but gas money and booze money is the goal. What scraper(s) do you recommend?

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
I made $61 today but I was here most of the day and I grinded pretty hard. It was pretty tough besides the Hendersons

all no qual stuff
I've been hovering around $60 for awhile. For what was essentially a survey day I'm alright with it.

Today's Projected Earnings: $63.08 + Bonuses: $3.55 = $66.63 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.8)

Reactions: Vanyanka and Peachy

firestarian

Reaction score
seems like you're already in good shape,
probably already have a decent number of completed hits?
I can't understand that so many requesters require you to have completed so many hits
I did turk for awhile last Fall, found really easy political ones to do, thats where most of my 4k come from.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Returning 8 Pins in just a moment. The 1.20 variety.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I did turk for awhile last Fall, found really easy political ones to do, thats where most of my 4k come from.
oh, yea, october and november were pretty good months

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I've been hovering around $60 for awhile. For what was essentially a survey day I'm alright with it.

Today's Projected Earnings: $63.08 + Bonuses: $3.55 = $66.63 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.8)

very similar days. i didn't think i'd even break $50 today so im also okay with it. goal was just to keep scrapin what i could get

Reactions: loki3404

ZileWrath

Reaction score
Yeah those are basic. The thing is jobs come and go. Sometimes they're around for a week and sometimes a year or more. You gotta get ANY qualification you can but prioritize it by the TO rating. Not really great to have a qual for a crappy requester that rejects all the time. And don't just read the green bars. Read the actual reviews and see what people say about the requester or the hit itself.
Need to adapt to the jobs as they come since I wont know whats coming. got it
For the most part im sticking to hits that have almost no rejection rate. As I finish more of the days hits up though im sure they wont all be green

Status
Not open for further replies.