Bacon? Bacon.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
? I guess not. good news is I think they do give it out sometimes. so it's not really a permanently closed qual. you can't get the qual by taking a qual test now? with the hits that are up, where it says you need this qual and you don't have it.
i don't know. probably not. but you know what im going to try anyway. Because i am not accomplishing anything at all.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Eff working dude, Friday nights are for drinking, watching tv and then waking up on the couch like at 3am, thirsty af, with a headache, swearing you'll never drink again.
i kind of miss those days. Kind of.
I suppose you won't say hi to me drunk either, huh?

Reactions: The Bad Ash

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Eff working dude, Friday nights are for drinking, watching tv and then waking up on the couch like at 3am, thirsty af, with a headache, swearing you'll never drink again.
You ALMOST nailed it. Everything was dead on(spot on if you're brit). Except the couch. I pay all the bills including rent and all utilities yet I sleep on a single in a tiny bedroom. The couch is in the living room! NOw You feel stupid yeah!

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: Pleco

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, figured, bc rats are even more mature drunk. o_O

@turker i think im out of luck. 60 out of 90 and cannot request this qualification.
I don't know how I did so awful on that thing. oh well. hey atleast i got that
make-up/beauty product qual. that's been useful. lol

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
You ALMOST nailed it. Everything was dead on(spot on if you're brit). Except the couch. I pay all the bills including rent and all utilities yet I sleep on a single in a tiny bedroom. The couch is in the living room! NOw You feel stupid yeah!
haha are you upset that you don't get the couch?

twig

Reaction score
Are slightly drunk people allowed to post here? I'm not working right now, I quit hours ago after I did $20 worth of 5s and then decided to give up and meet an old friend at the bar instead. Just wanted to say hi and wish anyone who's still up and turking (or still up and not turking) a good St. Patrick's day. Or just a good Friday in general. :cheers:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are slightly drunk people allowed to post here? I'm not working right now, I quit hours ago after I did $20 worth of 5s and then decided to give up and meet an old friend at the bar instead. Just wanted to say hi and wish anyone who's still up and turking (or still up and not turking) a good St. Patrick's day. Or just a good Friday in general. :cheers:
Drunk posting is not only allowed, but encouraged. electrolyte @electrolyte in particular loves it.

It's only drunk turking that's frowned upon, and for good reason.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
haha are you upset that you don't get the couch?
I wouldn't want it haha. I would live in a tiny bedroom( But with a slightly bigger bed) either way. I'm just kinda miffed that I pay all the bills when she was living here for free before I even moved in. When I moved in, I took over all the bills AND paid my uncle rent. It's a bit ironic?(i guess) paying the guy that kicked me out when I was 16 and put me out on the street, only to come back 20+ years later and pay for his daughter to be a leech and a shitty mom on top of it while essentially paying his mortgage.

Reactions: Azazael

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
:tigerpants:

Reactions: twig

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't want it haha. I would live in a tiny bedroom( But with a slightly bigger bed) either way. I'm just kinda miffed that I pay all the bills when she was living here for free before I even moved in. When I moved in, I took over all the bills AND paid my uncle rent. It's a bit ironic?(i guess) paying the guy that kicked me out when I was 16 and put me out on the street, only to come back 20+ years later and pay for his daughter to be a leech and a shitty mom on top of it while essentially paying his mortgage.
it sounds like you deserve both. and more.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
it sounds like you deserve both. and more.
Oh he offered me the house for 90k, which is actually a good deal for this area. But we have pests(my cousin/nephew(not like it's my nephew's fault)) and I could never get rid of them. That's why he offered it to me. It's also why he even allowed me to rent from him haha.
The whole situation is kinda fucked. I am planning to move out at the beginning of next year but I'm not sure if I want to. It makes perfect sense for me. But I'm completely free and COULD be here for my nephew. I'm going to leave for selfish reasons (bigger bed, nicer place, those things really don't even matter to me even though I complain) and leave my nephew with a shitbag mother. I just think when he all grown up and can think for himself what a giant guilt-trip he could put on me for not sticking around. That is if he's not in jail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.