Bacon? Bacon.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
you must be if you took me seriously. :wink: sorry about that. nah you missed nothing.
I just made the noob mistake of replying before reading all the posts...but it was the magic word.
IT WAS THE MAGIC WORD!

Reactions: T. Leela

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Participants needed for study about interpersonal conflict(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Linda Skitka [A1CDXE0UKGK32Y] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 4.40] [Comm: 3.64] [Fast: 4.45] [Reviews: 39] [ToS: 0]
Description:
We are researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago studying interpersonal conflict
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [1116739-36947] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9

D

Deleted member 526

hamming 5's. do some with me if you've got the qual! I don't remember but isn't there a qual test with these? then they email you 30 min - 12 hours later if you get a high enough score. or sometimes no email but you can do them.

Reactions: The Bad Ash

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
So anyways, you guys just bee BSing the whole time here or half/workin/half Bsing? 60/40? .. I was actually lookin forward to drinking with my cousin because I'm never drinking when she is and versa-vice. But she apparently had a crazy busy day and came home and crashed on the couch. So I just chilled with my nephew all night. Now he's passed out on my bed and she's passed out on the couch so back to business as usual. except for the business part.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
hamming 5's. do some with me if you've got the qual! I don't remember but isn't there a qual test with these? then they email you 30 min - 12 hours later if you get a high enough score. or sometimes no email but you can do them.
I admire your vigilance.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Jaclyn Maass for work related to 3J9L0X0VDFM2FJQ5006Y67JOULSW9P
The value of your bonus is: $2.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Additional unit completion. Thank you!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Reactions: Itsmee and Pleco

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
there was a qual test a few weeks ago. That I really wanted to pass. but there isn't really something else i could do to do them is there?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
going to be 30-2 in my bracket after tonight

Reactions: Pleco

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
So anyways, you guys just bee BSing the whole time here or half/workin/half Bsing? 60/40? .. I was actually lookin forward to drinking with my cousin because I'm never drinking when she is and versa-vice. But she apparently had a crazy busy day and came home and crashed on the couch. So I just chilled with my nephew all night. Now he's passed out on my bed and she's passed out on the couch so back to business as usual. except for the business part.
try a bucket of water?

D

Deleted member 526

there was a qual test a few weeks ago. That I really wanted to pass. but there isn't really something else i could do to do them is there?
? I guess not. good news is I think they do give it out sometimes. so it's not really a permanently closed qual. you can't get the qual by taking a qual test now? with the hits that are up, where it says you need this qual and you don't have it.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Eff working dude, Friday nights are for drinking, watching tv and then waking up on the couch like at 3am, thirsty af, with a headache, swearing you'll never drink again.

Status
Not open for further replies.