03/16 - The Madness of Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I keeping hearing about something called rag bologna here, but I've never seen it and hope I never do :yuck:
Heading to TN on Monday for a vacation. First order of business: Order "rag bologna".

Edit: if you mean you're also in TN. And if not, doing it anyway.

Reactions: It's Gamera!

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've been trying to be more active. I guess it's showing. :)
I'm glad you did! Don't be afraid to join in whenever. It can be a little hectic in morning but toward the night it slows down a lot and it's mostly people posting a few hits, talking about their day, and sometimes bringing up terribly disgusting pizza that should put them on some kind of offenders list.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
When I was a child, I once tried to cook a small portion of a frozen pizza in my Easy Bake Oven. If I recall, it didn't turn out that great.
:violin:
My mom and dad would never let my sister have an easy bake oven, so I bought her one fore her birthday one year. They did not think to highly of that so they would never buy her the little cake packets for her to make little cakes.

So to make use of her easy bake oven, she would cook her crayons, play-doh and nickelodeon green slime stuff in it.

Her husband doesn't let her cook now.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
I keeping hearing about something called rag bologna here, but I've never seen it and hope I never do :yuck:
Heading to TN on Monday for a vacation. First order of business: Order "rag bologna".

It's just bologna in a wrapper. No big deal.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone doing these HITs by Riku Lindholm? I'm not sure how you're supposed to provide a link showing that a company DOESN'T have onsite healthcare...if they don't, they just don't say anything about it :\

Reactions: kryss

MyStarlight

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm glad you did! Don't be afraid to join in whenever. It can be a little hectic in morning but toward the night it slows down a lot and it's mostly people posting a few hits, talking about their day, and sometimes bringing up terribly disgusting pizza that should put them on some kind of offenders list.
It takes me a while to catch up. Every day I log on I always have to fight the urge to go out and buy pizza but that's okay.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score

Yep, I'm in tn. I haven't seen it on any menus, but I'm 99% sure you can at least get some sort of bologna at most of the bbq places...and we have butt tons of those.

Reactions: MirrorMan
Status
Not open for further replies.