03/12 - Scouting Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I can't get any elements with that new linkedin format. with things like document.getElementsByClassName("blah")[0].innerText;

the elements can't be gotten. can someone please show an example of how to get an element from the page with the new linkedin format?
Their stuff doesn't load right away so you're better off wrapping things in a keybind or something.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Lol it is now there for at least the next 4-5 weeks

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Their stuff doesn't load right away so you're better off wrapping things in a keybind or something.
Ajax the page, regex the return string?

Sara Gates

Reaction score
So I got my son who has autism to try bacon today after telling him for years I'm pretty darn sure he will love it. He of course does. Side perk, not only did we have bacon for breakfast, I had to go buy more for dinner because it's apparently gonna be his new thing. This is an obsession I can get behind :)

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Nicholas Branigan for work related to 32CXT5U14GT9ACL1RPTLTEY1TNN8UU.
The value of your bonus is: $8.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

:party:

nyx

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Nicholas Branigan for work related to 32CXT5U14GT9ACL1RPTLTEY1TNN8UU.
The value of your bonus is: $48.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

After a stressful week, this was really nice to open up my email and see. Here's hoping it helps motivate me this week.

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
So I got my son who has autism to try bacon today after telling him for years I'm pretty darn sure he will love it. He of course does. Side perk, not only did we have bacon for breakfast, I had to go buy more for dinner because it's apparently gonna be his new thing. This is an obsession I can get behind :)
My son also has autism. Trying to get him to try any new food is so hard. He's gotten better as he's got older. But when he was younger it was pointless, he was just not trying anything.

Reactions: Sara Gates
Status
Not open for further replies.