Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 526

Reactions: unfortuNate
D

Deleted member 526

Is there a way to force linkedin to render in plain text? Making it so you can't copy and paste half the company names because they're links is annoying
I can't get any elements with that new linkedin format. with things like document.getElementsByClassName("blah")[0].innerText;

the elements can't be gotten. can someone please show an example of how to get an element from the page with the new linkedin format?

Reactions: Starslip

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Hope someone here gets first place. Or second. Or third. Anyways gl to everyone here.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I can't get any elements with that new linkedin format. with things like document.getElementsByClassName("blah")[0].innerText;

the elements can't be gotten. can someone please show an example of how to get an element from the page with the new linkedin format?
I can't get any of these done with that short a timer with linkedin set up the way it is :S

mans0n

Reaction score

link an example page?

Status
Not open for further replies.