02/18 - Syrup-y Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
oh. well that's understandable.
Also i really l really want the bacon peanut butter cup caramel kind please
incase you ever get a patent or something.
I keep telling myself that really shouldn't sound good. It's not working.
Ikr :o

I don't know whether I think it's gross or amazing.

Prolly grossly amazing

KKin2010

Reaction score
Turn off all of your scripts and just look at the dashboard. Are they there? If so, you submitted them correctly and will be paid.
Did it and they aren't there. I'm so upset. I've been doing this long enough and know I submitted them. One had a 5 hour timer and it's gone from my hits assigned to me. I don't understand what could be going on. We just did a factory restore on my laptop last night and I had to reinstall all my scripts and all. This is the first I've worked since the format so I don't know if there's some weird glitch or what but I'm afraid to do anymore until I know for sure. And the crazy thing is I synced my MTS just now and now everything I was showing that was submitted, is now gone as well, mirroring the information off the dashboard. So yes, I'm guessing it's all gone. I cannot imagine what happened. I have 2 showing when I did 8.

D

Deleted member 526

They aren't showing up in HIT database either.

Yes, I've done all of that. I've never had this happen before and they aren't showing up in my mturk hit database either, but they are showing in my submitted hits on mturk suite and under the requester breakdown and detailed breakdown, they are all there, and it shows what's been submitted and what was returned. It's all there, but not on the dashboard, and the dashboard is what counts, I would imagine. So if they aren't showing there, I won't get paid for them, correct?
you could email the requesters. ask them to set up makeup hits. they should have your results of what you turned in. they could create quals and assign them to your mturk ID. then no one else could accept the hits.

Reaction score
Has anyone done the Nozari Lab 2 part HIT? I finished the 2nd part earlier today and it had an external submit, but after completing it, it's still sitting in my pending hits and when I open the pending HIT it gives me option to begin experiment.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did it and they aren't there. I'm so upset. I've been doing this long enough and know I submitted them. One had a 5 hour timer and it's gone from my hits assigned to me. I don't understand what could be going on. We just did a factory restore on my laptop last night and I had to reinstall all my scripts and all. This is the first I've worked since the format so I don't know if there's some weird glitch or what but I'm afraid to do anymore until I know for sure. And the crazy thing is I synced my MTS just now and now everything I was showing that was submitted, is now gone as well, mirroring the information off the dashboard. So yes, I'm guessing it's all gone. I cannot imagine what happened. I have 2 showing when I did 8.
Is your timezone on your pc (usually bottom right)wrong? Thus making it read as if it were a different day? Just a guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 526
D

Deleted member 526

I just discovered all the dash buttons on amazon. I wish I could get them all!!

Reactions: Azazael

KKin2010

Reaction score
Is your timezone on your pc (usually bottom right)wrong? Thus making it read as if it were a different day? Just a guess.
No, everything is correct. My husband is in IT so I don't think it's the computer. I'm not sure if it's a glitch in the scripts, a glitch in mturk, or what. I just cleared cache and history and will start again with a very small hit to see if it registers. Not even sure what happened because they aren't even showing in my requester list on HIT Database, so clearly they didn't submit, even though I entered the completion code and hit the submit button.

Status
Not open for further replies.