02/18 - Syrup-y Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from Adham yet?
Some reports of people getting their rejections reversed, but not all of them as of yet.

Reactions: Squatty

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
How's the Sunday turking been going?

Edit: I just realized that it's Saturday. My life is going downhill
lol i was just going to say ill let you know tomorrow? I was really confused for a moment. And also i did the exact same thing last weekend. You had me thinking I'd done it again. Except...backwards.

Reactions: Umaritimus

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
The instructions say:

• Watch or skim the given Video. Please watch enough of the video to understand the video and to accurately answer the questions.
Please be careful admitting you are not following directions.
I have Instructions hidden. It also says to Google shows we're unfamiliar with, and said that in the other HITs as well, which none of us did.

It's just obvious if Telemundo is the uploader, it's been on TV. I dunno, in my mind I view that as "don't have any other windows open" that every survey says.

Umaritimus

Prince of Hufflepuff
Reaction score
lol i was just going to say ill let you know tomorrow? I was really confused for a moment. And also i did the exact same thing last weekend. You had me thinking I'd done it again. Except...backwards.
Lol I graduated college in December so I'm used to Saturday nights being drinking and Sundays being chilled out. Now that both Saturday and Sunday are both uneventful I get confused pretty easily

Reactions: T. Leela

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Anytime there is a new type of hit, you should first turn off the script and read the instructions.
I was being sarcastic... I agree everyone should do these carefully. I have them hidden, but of course I looked on the first one, lol. I respect your thoughts on this :) so I'm just gonna drop it.

Umaritimus

Prince of Hufflepuff
Reaction score
....anyway any batches been popping up today?

Pink Frost

Reaction score
Did he respond with anything? Or just randomly reversed with no communication??
Just reversed them. They paid but still have the "not accurate" or whatever note on them, which I think is a nice touch.

Reactions: TylerS
Status
Not open for further replies.