Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have a friend who wants a breast reduction because of chronic back pain. I asked her if she can donate what's removed to me, her petite friend. She said her doc said no. :(
Awww. I've had two friends that got breast reductions because of severe back pain. I've come to terms now that I'm older with my breast size. I still get annoyed with my flat butt, though.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
How do you know it it fits though? I just don't feel confident ordering clothes online.
I think if you order from the same places over and over, you get an idea of how the brand fits.

I order quite a bit from Old Navy and whatever doesn't fit, I just return at the mall which is right down the street.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll take some, I'd really love to relocate fat to my boobs and ass, more so my ass. I am already a DD but I have zero butt... My family used to joke that I must of taken noassatall.
My entire family is overblessed in the butt department. We legitimately refer to kitchen space in terms of how many asses we can fit. My grandmother has a 3-ass kitchen. We have a 2 ass kitchen. More than 2 people and there's no room for asses.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
They just put one in next to a giant craft store near me...looking forward to getting dragged to both in the same day and having my soul sucked out of me
Craft stores are awesome... so many pervertables. And don't even get me started on the fun you can have with disposable clothing and such from a second hand store.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
My entire family is overblessed in the butt department. We legitimately refer to kitchen space in terms of how many asses we can fit. My grandmother has a 3-ass kitchen. We have a 2 ass kitchen. More than 2 people and there's no room for asses.
I feel like your family and my family would really get along.

Reactions: Shadowsbane1988

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Craft stores are awesome... so many pervertables. And don't even get me started on the fun you can have with disposable clothing and such from a second hand store.
Jo-Anns should change their motto to "Endless Pervertable Possibilities."

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: chat with a famous celebrity
Requester: Seth [AVS5XNNUL0RZQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: have a meaningful chat of at least 18 turns(turn=back and forth) with my bot that simulates Miss Piggy
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: NonDisclosure is greater than 0; Location is US

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
What? I thought that was what home depot was for...

Status
Not open for further replies.