Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing this skirt.
You can't even tell what it looks like here. I just ordered it because, hey, you can never have too many comfy maxi skirts. It has like this ruching on the butt area that emphasizes it. It's figure hugging and doesn't just look like a sack.

http://bit.ly/1QsUihf

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
And you got a deal.

I've never been a "brand" name person. I just buy what I like and I like inexpensive.
I mix high and low. I just buy what I like too unless I know it's gonna fall apart in 3 days or lose all shape.

Reactions: Pippa

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I am more than willing to donate butt to a sister in need. I seem to have a surplus.
I have a friend who wants a breast reduction because of chronic back pain. I asked her if she can donate what's removed to me, her petite friend. She said her doc said no. :(

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have a Goodwill Outlet near you?
They just put one in next to a giant craft store near me...looking forward to getting dragged to both in the same day and having my soul sucked out of me

Shannon

Reaction score
I am more than willing to donate butt to a sister in need. I seem to have a surplus.
I'll take some, I'd really love to relocate fat to my boobs and ass, more so my ass. I am already a DD but I have zero butt... My family used to joke that I must of taken noassatall.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can't deal with tight things on my ankles. I can't even wear ankle socks, or high rise sneakers.
I hate socks and I don't love how footed tights feel.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I love the concept of thrift stores but I get overwhelmed by them so I mostly shop at the online ones now.
How do you know it it fits though? I just don't feel confident ordering clothes online.

Status
Not open for further replies.