02/10 - We Rally Cause it's Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing I was just being silly but I don't mess with stuff that has a 6 day AA and I wasn't aware he was another John Smith lol
Ahh, no. There are two John Smiths. This one is very safe. I made safe numbers off of this guy in my early days, and enjoyed ever minute of it because I don't mind writing a sentence. He does take some time to approve, but don't limit yourself.

Babadooba

Contributor
Reaction score
What's the deal with Content Research?

I did 25 UNPAID qualifying hits on 1/16 in hopes of gaining qualification and earning $10 bonus. On 1/22 I emailed because the hits were showing up as approved but I did not get the qualification or the bonus. On 1/27 I got this email

And today I get this email...

I don't think that I will bother with doing another 25 qualifying hits.
You don't want the qual anyways, the $10 bonus was nice but the actual hits are half the pay rate.

Reactions: sudilly

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
What's the deal with Content Research?

I did 25 UNPAID qualifying hits on 1/16 in hopes of gaining qualification and earning $10 bonus. On 1/22 I emailed because the hits were showing up as approved but I did not get the qualification or the bonus. On 1/27 I got this email

And today I get this email...

I don't think that I will bother with doing another 25 qualifying hits.
You posted the same email twice?

Reactions: sudilly and kryss

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I met Yelawolf. He is the teeniest tiniest little man. Like, maybe a 26" waist. I don't know why I felt the need to add that. I was just shocked. lol
I met Kid Rock when I was working at a biker event. He too was a teeny tiny guy, but then again, my boyfriend is rather short. I'm 5'10, he's 5'7. It makes very little difference. We actually have a lot of fun going out with me in 3 inch heels and him wearing a huge grin. It doesn't matter at all.

BlueSkyHippie

Graveyard Queen
Contributor
Reaction score
So quite a day here. On the way to the dentist to have my last 11 teeth removed, we stopped at the store and I won $20 on a scratch off. Then I called the radio station and won a DQ ice cream cake. Then my family fell apart and I had to tell the ex-wife to go eff herself. I hate rollercoasters.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I like this one
I met Kid Rock when I was working at a biker event. He too was a teeny tiny guy, but then again, my boyfriend is rather short. I'm 5'10, he's 5'7. It makes very little difference. We actually have a lot of fun going out with me in 3 inch heels and him wearing a huge grin. It doesn't matter at all.
I hear that! :) I'm 5'9" so am used to being eye to eye with a lot of men. I never would have guessed Kid Rock was short. Eddie Vedder is too. My 17 year old self was so disappointed. LOL. KR seems like a genuinely nice guy. Is he?

Reactions: kryss

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So quite a day here. On the way to the dentist to have my last 11 teeth removed, we stopped at the store and I won $20 on a scratch off. Then I called the radio station and won a DQ ice cream cake. Then my family fell apart and I had to tell the ex-wife to go eff herself. I hate rollercoasters.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Wow. But cake? Cake is good. Sounds like a doozy!

Reactions: BlueSkyHippie

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I hear that! :) I'm 5'9" so am used to being eye to eye with a lot of men. I never would have guessed Kid Rock was short. Eddie Vedder is too. My 17 year old self was so disappointed. LOL. KR seems like a genuinely nice guy. Is he?[/QUOTE]
As a matter of fact he is . I was bartending at an event when I met him, so there wasn't a huge amount of interaction, but he was polite considering the crowd. I've also met Flea, He's another short man. We did acid together in 1989. He insisted on putting it on his eyeball rather than swallowing it.

Reactions: SpookyMyers
Status
Not open for further replies.