02/10 - Fantasy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess my thought is, if they can see that everyone says 'not worth the money' 'total rip off' blah blah blah maybe they will pull them and raise the pay. Or maybe it is just too late and my brain isn't working.
Sometimes a worker will reach out to the requester to let them know that the hit is under paid. There have been some that have adjusted their pay because of that. I remember doing a transcription job that took a lot longer than it was stated in the instructions and I contacted them and politely told them about it and they adjusted the pay through a bonus for me.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Nope, they don't wanna pay more money. SOMEONE desperate will do them, they don't give two fucks.
And then the pay gets even worse. I think we often forget we're small pool of workers among the larger pool of turkers.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys
Title: Guys age 35 to 55, technology proficient needed to give feedback on a website | PANDA
Requester: Anteroser [A3R7PKMIX4JIWV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.10] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.90] [Fast: 4.45]
Description:
We need someone fitting the description (if any) in this HIT title to follow the link to fill out a survey about a website with your thoughts and opinions. Please be verbose in your answers and write as much as you want. The more you write, the more helpful your feedback will be! Please note that very short reviews that are not helpful will be rejected. After taking the survey on the other site, come back here to enter your special code for credit. Thank you!
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; Location is US;

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for this! I've been using Scraper and the TO extension. This is definitely nice to have on
you can turn off several scripts with it, too
preview/accept/hoard
queue value sum whatever
TO
dashboard
and I think a few others

Reactions: Umaritimus
Status
Not open for further replies.