02/10 - Fantasy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
I use Hit Finder to scrape and Panda Crazy to collect. I use those in Chrome. I view the forums in Firefox because I can't load the forum correctly running scripts. It's sometimes a pain to go from browser to browser. Until I figure something else out. It works for me.
Well, we appreciate the painstaking efforts you go through just to come see us and dazzle us with your charming posts. :heart:

Reaction score
Another question, can requesters see TO? The reason I ask is because there are some hits that are super under paid. They are not being completed and its because of the horrible pay. It would be awesome if they could see what we think of them.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Another question, can requesters see TO? The reason I ask is because there are some hits that are super under paid. They are not being completed and its because of the horrible pay. It would be awesome if they could see what we think of them.
They can read the website, I don't understand what you're asking...

Reactions: Kerek

Umaritimus

Prince of Hufflepuff
Reaction score
Title: Take a Quick Survey about Attitudes and Preferences! | PANDA
Requester: Altsuss [A1ATES40ZPE477] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.36] [Fair: 4.91] [Comm: 4.69] [Fast: 4.76] [Reviews: 107] [ToS: 0]
Auto Approval:
3 days
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 18
Reward: $1.21
Qualifications: took gender-investing surveys has not been granted ; Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

Only took about 5 minutes

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
well, think about it from another perspective
what would allow us, as workers, to see the turkopticon ratings, but not allow the requesters to see it?

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
they can if they're bothered to look for the site and see what people are saying, but since it's a third party script/site it's not like they see it by default

Reaction score
They can read the website, I don't understand what you're asking...
I guess my thought is, if they can see that everyone says 'not worth the money' 'total rip off' blah blah blah maybe they will pull them and raise the pay. Or maybe it is just too late and my brain isn't working.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess my thought is, if they can see that everyone says 'not worth the money' 'total rip off' blah blah blah maybe they will pull them and raise the pay. Or maybe it is just too late and my brain isn't working.
Nope, they don't wanna pay more money. SOMEONE desperate will do them, they don't give two fucks.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
that boils down to how much money they have for it, too
they have a specific amount of money to pay for work.
they have a specific amount of work to be done.

unless they can afford more pay, they can't raise the pay

Reactions: JenniLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.