02/09 - Tales of Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I sucked so hard today at turking and now I'm feeling like I just want to relax. But how to do that without the :vanyanka:?
bleh, I just got off the phone with a relationship study
I also need the :vanyanka:
but I'm allergic to wine, and have no whiskey or vodka

Reactions: Vanyanka

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Perform a task about perceptual decision-making and learning (40 minutes, $6) | PANDA
Requester: Galileo [A206I79EPQNKDS] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.33] [Fair: 4.88] [Comm: 4.78] [Fast: 4.68] [Reviews: 49] [ToS: 0]
Description:
-
Time: 5 hours
HITs Available: 14
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0
Returning this in 60 sec.

Reactions: Pleco and Jerami

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision making study (about 25-35 minutes, bonus based on decisions). | PANDA
Requester: Sebastian Hafenbraedl [A1URKJIKFJJWKT] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.25] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Make a number of decisions in an academic study. Participation will take approximatively 25-35 min (for most participants). Size of the bonus depends on your decisions (average bonus of $1.50).
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Very dangerous practice. Most people I run across now are entirely intolerant of any opinion that doesn't align with their own. Any response to their opinions aside from agreement is viewed as a personal attack and met with savage hostility. There's a general trend of safe-spacing and social insulation... it's just another echo chamber where all one ends up hearing is all the voices that agree with the conclusion one arrived at before the conversation started.
I think part of the problem is that it has become fashionable to be constantly outraged. It must make people feel important. It's fine to be against something if there is a valid concern, but I find that most of ones that are banging their drums the loudest could not even give you an intelligent reason why they're so angry.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision making study (about 25-35 minutes, bonus based on decisions). | PANDA
Requester: Sebastian Hafenbraedl [A1URKJIKFJJWKT] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.25] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Make a number of decisions in an academic study. Participation will take approximatively 25-35 min (for most participants). Size of the bonus depends on your decisions (average bonus of $1.50).
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

I'd pass on this unless you're desperate. The beginning was rather obnoxious.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Tell us your shopping opinions! | PANDA
Requester: Elizabeth Friedman [A4W6F7C8EKV44] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.06] [Fair: 4.83] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.34] [Reviews: 59] [ToS: 1]
Description:
Tell us your shopping opinions in a series of easy questions!
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It really bothers me how with this new font when you make the $$$$$$ sign the line doesn't go entirely through the S. This is an outrage Google, get your shit together.

Reactions: DesolationRow

DesolationRow

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Title: Tell us your shopping opinions! | PANDA
Requester: Elizabeth Friedman [A4W6F7C8EKV44] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.06] [Fair: 4.83] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.34] [Reviews: 59] [ToS: 1]
Description:
Tell us your shopping opinions in a series of easy questions!
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

AC's and no code. How could you do this to me Elizabeth?

Reactions: Vanyanka

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Assessing Cognitive Impulsivity(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.28] [Fair: 4.84] [Comm: 4.37] [Fast: 4.72] [Reviews: 397] [ToS: 1]
Description:
This study aims to test a new model of cognitive impulsivity, defined as the cognitive processes that lead to impulsive behaviours. This study consists of seven tasks which are administered online and will take approximately one hour to complete. Before starting you will be provided with an online informed consent form for you to agree to participate. You will be directed to complete the experimental tasks designed to measure brain processes related to different aspects of impulsivity and a survey on quality of life. After the tasks and survey have been completed you will be given $6 as reimbursement for your time commitment.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 16
Qualifications: Exc: [32798-32209] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; TP Panel: 119983438 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think part of the problem is that it has become fashionable to be constantly outraged. It must make people feel important. It's fine to be against something if there is a valid concern, but I find that most of ones that are banging their drums the loudest could not even give you an intelligent reason why they're so angry.
OMG! Ikr?! I can't understand how people can enjoy, or even tolerate, feeling that hateful all the time. My mother is like that. That's why we don't do well together for long periods of time. She has passed it down to my brother and sister. Now they are working on programming my nephew to hate. I don't even know where he learned the word but, he uses it all the time. He sees them being just soo snippy about anything. My mom's husband is thinking about leaving her because he feels like he can't do anything, I mean ANYTHING, right. He helps her by washing the dishes, she gets mad because he washed them in the wrong order and now he's putting them away wrong. He could be eating and she'll tell him that he was supposed to put tartar sauce, not lemon, on his fish. And she says everyone else is the problem. I'm trying to explain to my nephew that "normal"(most) people aren't that angry all the time. It has to feel horrible on the inside to feel that persecuted and defensive that you have to lash out about things like windshield wipers or a wrong cup of coffee. I call her venomous.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Assessing Cognitive Impulsivity(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.28] [Fair: 4.84] [Comm: 4.37] [Fast: 4.72] [Reviews: 397] [ToS: 1]
Description:
This study aims to test a new model of cognitive impulsivity, defined as the cognitive processes that lead to impulsive behaviours. This study consists of seven tasks which are administered online and will take approximately one hour to complete. Before starting you will be provided with an online informed consent form for you to agree to participate. You will be directed to complete the experimental tasks designed to measure brain processes related to different aspects of impulsivity and a survey on quality of life. After the tasks and survey have been completed you will be given $6 as reimbursement for your time commitment.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 16
Qualifications: Exc: [32798-32209] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; TP Panel: 119983438 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Caught it again by accident. Tossing back in 2 mins if anyone needs it still. WARNING - INQUISIT!!!!! I forgot to time it, but it was probably 35-45 mins - 6 different inquisit tasks

Reactions: JenniLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.