01/09 - Mockery Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
Doesn't that only work if you have auto-update enabled? Since that's a donation feature it wouldn't work for you, if that's true.
Is it a donation feature? It's always worked for me. Unless it was something temporary.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
My bank wrote my account number wrong on their paper work so it went elsewhere.

Said they fixed it but it hasn't updated yet lol.

alithia

Oblivion
Contributor
Reaction score
I had a handful of classes that used the online platforms. It was usually the lower level GE's though. I can understand the lazyness since there were 200+ students in those classes lol. Once I got to my core major classes and upper divisions the professors barely used the textbooks and would sometimes outright say don't bother buying it
I dunno. I did two undergrads, both with hundreds of students and my professors didn't really use textbooks or any of the prepared online stuff. There was a 'recommended' book, but they posted the important content on BB. They basically skirted copyright laws by only putting up the content they care about. So in Australia you can put x pages up (don't recall the number) for x days for educational purposes. So any specific cases, or whatever were put online and they said "read the rest if you'd like, but if we want you to know it, we'll educate you on it". My current post-grad is the same, so.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
The favicon/tab used to work for me too then it stopped and i havent donated. So maybe thats why. Who knows.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Study on Online Advertising (5-6 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: DTs Academic [A32V1O0NVUV283] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
Description:
This is a 5-6 minutes survey related to online advertising.
Time: 6 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.61
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1

Reactions: Kessikitty

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
Is it okay for me to post an Imgur link. I have one (screenshot) from last weeks Z's that I was like wtf - no wait don't record my IP.

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
Is there a delay or are they just not working at all?
It doesn't pop up a number next to the flag, like it used to, without me having to refresh the screen. Sometimes, I have to hover over the flag to see if someone has replied in the forum; it's not very useful, though.

But MerryLou @MerryLou just mentioned that it was a donation feature. Is that true? I had no idea. It's been working for me just fine until about last week.

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
The favicon/tab used to work for me too then it stopped and i havent donated. So maybe thats why. Who knows.
Which notifications are you referring to? We disabled the tab/favicon notifications as that add-on has multiple issues and does not get updated by the developer. Kadauchi @Kadauchi has coded a solution for it, but it hasn't been added yet.

Regular notifications should work correctly. (the red number on the flag in the right hand corner of the forum) Is there something else you're experiencing issues with?

Reactions: Jaded

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is that the number that comes up next to the flag when someone has replied in this, or any other, forum? That's what I'm having issues seeing. I can't tell if someone has replied, liked, or quoted something to me without refreshing the page. That's when I see the number next to the little flag.
Let me get in on this too ... :D kryss @kryssyy

Reactions: Kerek

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
It doesn't pop up a number next to the flag, like it used to, without me having to refresh the screen. Sometimes, I have to hover over the flag to see if someone has replied in the forum; it's not very useful, though.

But MerryLou @MerryLou rylou just mentioned that it was a donation feature. Is that true? I had no idea. It's been working for me just fine until about last week.
Auto Update is a donation feature. My alerts only pop up once the page has auto updated, therefore I assume yours doesn't update by itself because you can not have that function enabled.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study on Online Advertising (5-6 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: DTs Academic [A32V1O0NVUV283] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
Description:
This is a 5-6 minutes survey related to online advertising.
Time: 6 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.61
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1
3:05

Reactions: Cmoney and Kliq
Status
Not open for further replies.