Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We're going in to talk to the resident manager on Monday (this is Vancouver, WA by the way). We're going to file a harassment complaint with her regarding our neighbors and claim that we are at a reasonable noise level between 10PM-8AM.
They once said our TV was too loud so the resident manager came over & did a sound test to let us know where a reasonable level was. I mean, we've been way too accommodating as is. Funny enough, she could barely hear the TVs because of how loud the kids were downstairs (It's a big Filipino family).
This resident manager once hung dog crap on one of my neighbor's door because she thought it was their dog that pooped in the common grass area. She's not all there.
Sounds like my downstairs neighbor. He absolutely loses it if we drop the remote or something but he'll jump on a mic and have loud obscene conversations with no one at any given hour.

Reactions: heeheehahaha

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
I hate to say I do the post-it note sometimes because I'm alone at night a lot and get weirded out confronting a group of drunken men.
There's nothing wrong with it really especially in that context. It's more effective then saying nothing atleast. I've done it before when it wasn't something urgent and didn't want to intrude.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We're going in to talk to the resident manager on Monday (this is Vancouver, WA by the way). We're going to file a harassment complaint with her regarding our neighbors and claim that we are at a reasonable noise level between 10PM-8AM.
They once said our TV was too loud so the resident manager came over & did a sound test to let us know where a reasonable level was. I mean, we've been way too accommodating as is. Funny enough, she could barely hear the TVs because of how loud the kids were downstairs (It's a big Filipino family).
This resident manager once hung dog crap on one of my neighbor's door because she thought it was their dog that pooped in the common grass area. She's not all there.
This all sounds nuts.

Reactions: Deleted member 526
D

Deleted member 481

Sounds like my downstairs neighbor. He absolutely loses it if we drop the remote or something but he'll jump on a mic and have loud obscene conversations with no one at any given hour.
YES!!! OMG, this is the same. Literally, in the paper it says dropping loudly. I'm like, I haven't dropped anything in years. We have two cats that might jump down from a window sill in the bedroom? All I can think of. We don't play base. I have only had my headphones in my PC for 7 years now. I've never even listened to music without headphones for the past 7 years.

Reactions: Kerek

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I've only had one weird occasion with a neighbor. My walls are thin, one night I heard them vaccuming... at 4 in the morning. My mind still wonders what happened.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Disputes at the compound will be settled by Trials of Combat, none of this whining to third parties stuff.

This just makes Festivus that much more a joyous time of the year. I can only imagine what kind of super Grievances pole this Crowd will come up with.

Reactions: Kerek

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Disputes at the compound will be settled by Trials of Combat, none of this whining to third parties stuff.

Have you seen the angry Sanrio red panda?

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Categorize Deception Types Used in False News Articles | PANDA
Requester: NLP_xlab1 [A5ZY2NLV5IM1Z] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.67 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.42 Generosity
★★★★ 4.83 Fairness
★★★★ 4.92 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Identify the type of deception being used by news articles from suspicious outlets
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Falsehood vs Misleading Example Completion is not less than 30;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99

Looks like an easy $1.60. Qual test can be retaken every 20 minutes

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Is this guy reloading these for the 20th time w/o fixing them or am I missing something?

Title: Pick a login button (Very easy tagging work by following instructions!) | PANDA
Requester: Joseph Mikhail [A3Q64P7QSHIS48] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
The goal of this task is to identify “Login” and “Sign In” buttons on mobile app screens. You can see more instructions by clicking the 'FOR BEGINNERS' panel on the top of the preview. Enjoy your task :)
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 539
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: None

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is this guy reloading these for the 20th time w/o fixing them or am I missing something?

Title: Pick a login button (Very easy tagging work by following instructions!) | PANDA
Requester: Joseph Mikhail [A3Q64P7QSHIS48] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
The goal of this task is to identify “Login” and “Sign In” buttons on mobile app screens. You can see more instructions by clicking the 'FOR BEGINNERS' panel on the top of the preview. Enjoy your task :)
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 539
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: None
It's a shame because they look so easy.

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.