01/06 - Freezing Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda

She has a medical degree. In fashion. From France!
Contributor
Reaction score
1v1 me in rocket league
Oh god the PTSD from that game...

-Miss a shot

"OMG!"
"Nice shot!"
"Great pass"
"Nice shot!"
"Wow!"

-Miss a save

"Wow!"
"What a save"
"What a save"
"Thanks!"
"OMG!"

...I was not very good.

Reactions: ducky

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Name Perception Inquisit Task and Surveys | PANDA
Requester: Jennifer T Kubota [AOZ6M26K9AUEX] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.42 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.88 Generosity
★★★★ 4.52 Fairness
★★★★ 4.54 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 89 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Inquisit task and set of surveys. You will receive 10 cents for completing the eligibility pre-screen survey (less than a minute), then bonused $1.50 if you complete entire study (up to 45 min).
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80;Location is US

It's bad, but if you really need the $1.50

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Jury Study (~ 35 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: John Campbell [AFOLU40A8Z0WP] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.83 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.06 Generosity
★★★★ 4.82 Fairness
★★★★ 4.52 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 45 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: You MUST live in Iowa to take this study. This study requires 20-30 minutes of reading. You will review information about a real case, answer questions about yourself, and render a verdict.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 11
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Exc: [30401-29812] has not been granted;Location is one of: US-IA

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Jury Study (~ 35 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: John Campbell [AFOLU40A8Z0WP] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.83 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.06 Generosity
★★★★ 4.82 Fairness
★★★★ 4.52 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 45 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: You MUST live in Iowa to take this study. This study requires 20-30 minutes of reading. You will review information about a real case, answer questions about yourself, and render a verdict.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 11
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Exc: [30401-29812] has not been granted;Location is one of: US-IA
must live in iowa

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about your healthcare-seeking behaviors | PANDA
Requester: Omer Research Group [A1C9EZQ25NOX99] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.45 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.33 Fairness
★★★★ 4.25 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 38 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer questions about your healthcare-seeking behaviors and different things you think about when making healthcare decisions
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1194
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: None

screener

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
-----------------
what does your lease say?
I'm so surprised that they didn't just tell you (I guess if they wanted to be formal about it, then a warning).
They just jump to a fine? It sounds so mean (both your neighbor and the landlord).
If you lived above me and were making noise, I think I'd just talk to you about it and tell you what the problem was. I wouldn't call the landlord. I'd try to see if there wasn't a way we could work it out.
I might even bake you cookies :)
Where do you live? so I can move near you?

Reactions: Yatagarasu and jan

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
I'm so surprised that they didn't just tell you (I guess if they wanted to be formal about it, then a warning).
They just jump to a fine? It sounds so mean (both your neighbor and the landlord).
If you lived above me and were making noise, I think I'd just talk to you about it and tell you what the problem was. I wouldn't call the landlord. I'd try to see if there wasn't a way we could work it out.
That's how neighbors should solve conflicts.. even a passive aggressive post it note on the door is better then notifying their landlord and jeopardizing their living situation. Some people are so socially inept and scared of confrontation nowadays that they just go straight to an authority figure though.

Reactions: jan and Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's how neighbors should solve conflicts.. even a passive aggressive post it note on the door is better then notifying their landlord and jeopardizing their living situation. Some people are so socially inept and scared of confrontation nowadays that they just go straight to an authority figure though.
I hate to say I do the post-it note sometimes because I'm alone at night a lot and get weirded out confronting a group of drunken men.

Reactions: jan

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Take a cognitive ability test and answer some questions about yourself for $3.25(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Michael Daniels [A1RP7VAPAKSVA5] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.86] [Fair: 4.33] [Comm: 4.20] [Fast: 4.50] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
Description:
survey
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [19-30043] has not been granted; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 92;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.1.14

D

Deleted member 481

We're going in to talk to the resident manager on Monday (this is Vancouver, WA by the way). We're going to file a harassment complaint with her regarding our neighbors and claim that we are at a reasonable noise level between 10PM-8AM.
They once said our TV was too loud so the resident manager came over & did a sound test to let us know where a reasonable level was. I mean, we've been way too accommodating as is. Funny enough, she could barely hear the TVs because of how loud the kids were downstairs (It's a big Filipino family).

This resident manager once hung dog crap on one of my neighbor's door because she thought it was their dog that pooped in the common grass area. She's not all there.

We've lived here for over 7 years & this is the only people that have ever complained on us. Granted, we did complain on them a couple of times throughout the years (would grill, not being 10ft away from their patio so smoke would come into our apartment). They've had over 6 different neighbors complain on them. Clearly, our resident manager is showing favoritism to them, probably because they have kids or are a minority.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vanyanka and jan

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Ahhh, I have such a problem with bringing home plants. I've made my partner promise to tell me when he thinks I'm developing a problem. (He is very forgiving so it probably won't be until there's no empty space.)
That's good that he's forgiving. And plants are amazing. I suppose it makes up for me not having pets. They're a hardy bunch, so I don't have to worry about them dying if I get super busy and forget to water them.

I'm the kind of plantser (is that a word? if not I made it one ha.) That will put growing foods in pots, like sweet potatoes? and Onions, etc just not white potatoes. Potato eyes make my skin crawl (eek)

Status
Not open for further replies.