The lets give [this person] a notification for [this thread] thread

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Grouchy af as always, but I have little I should be complaining about.... I'm a hospital pharmacist now. Haven't seen you in awhile!
Holy crap Deli, congrats! You made it out of here!

You can complain to your heart's content, but you know deep down that not having to take surveys for a living can't be all that bad.

I haven't been around much lately because I thought everyone was getting used to how great and funny I am, so I'd make them miss me a little. Or I might just fucking hate Mturk.

Seriously though, congrats on graduating and then getting a job in the field. You might not feel like it, but you're killing it.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Holy crap Deli, congrats! You made it out of here!

You can complain to your heart's content, but you know deep down that not having to take surveys for a living can't be all that bad.

I haven't been around much lately because I thought everyone was getting used to how great and funny I am, so I'd make them miss me a little. Or I might just fucking hate Mturk.

Seriously though, congrats on graduating and then getting a job in the field. You might not feel like it, but you're killing it.
Thank you. :blush: My stress levels have me in a mood about ~life~ (though we know that's not new). I'm glad for the reminder I'm doing alright, all things considered.

Well that's rude. What did mturk ever do to you besides pay you pennies and cause existential crises? I must have stockholm syndrome since I still get my dose of SurveyComets, among other things.:tongueout:

Reactions: Pleco and ducky