Survivor Season 2 Challenge Thread

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh! And no hard feelings on the vote at all! I'm am so shocked to have made it this far as a newbie and it's been so much fun getting to know everyone better. I know I'll enjoy MTC that much more even after my Survivor run ends!

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh! And no hard feelings on the vote at all! I'm am so shocked to have made it this far as a newbie and it's been so much fun getting to know everyone better. I know I'll enjoy MTC that much more even after my Survivor run ends!
Good luck to you!!! <3

It was so much fun getting to know everyone while playing :)

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Alright my Castaways! Are you ready for your next challenge? This week you'll be in a

POST WAR THROWDOWN!

A classic from last season! This season will be formatted differently.
  • Each day I will open a "throwdown" thread for that day. Ex. Monday's Throwdown, Tuesday's Throwdown
  • The thread will start off locked. I will open it for random amounts of time at random times of the day. It's the Castaways job to watch the thread and post post post when it's open.
  • There are no rules for posting. You can post whatever you want. You can also post consecutively.
  • At 6 pm pst everyday, I will close it down for final count. The person with the HIGHEST post count for that day will be SAFE and moving on to the Final 5. Once you are safe, you don't have to play any more for that week as well.
  • Each day will have one less player, having our final two battle it out on Friday. The castaway who loses on Friday will be eliminated. There will be no Tribal Council this week.
Get your posting fingers ready Castaways! :tqueen:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Okay guys we're going to have to restructure. I messed up and this challenge is messing with the forum too much. We're going to have the same elimination style, but we're going to change up the task.

Due to the change, I'm going ahead and closing out today's challenge.

Today's winner is:

You've sealed your spot in the top 5! Congrats!

MerryLou @MerryLou
coffeeowl @coffeeowl
Vanyanka @Vanyanka
Infinity @Infinity
Jaded @Jaded

For the next 4 days, you'll be competing on your TYPING SKILLZ.

Go to this link. You can pick any test you'd like.

After you click "start test", you'll type and get a WPM.

Each day, you'll send me this screen shot of your WPM. It will be due by 6 pm pst still. The person with the highest WPM will win and secure their spot, and the others will move on. The person who loses the challenge on Friday will still be eliminated.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Turn in WPM starting tomorrow, right?

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Good job Tigerpants @Tigerpants! I couldn't catch up to your mad skillz.

And I apologize again to aveline @aveline for posting in the wrong thread. :banghead: Not sure how I jumped to another thread but I did!

Good luck all!
Everything hurts.

This challenge made me order a fancy mousepad