coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can't beat that. Tied it, but my hands can't take any more.

Reactions: TQueen

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Doing worse today. Killed my hands yesterday. I get cramps in them if I type too fast. I can type for long periods just not fast so knew this challenge would be a true challenge. Sooo..I am going to post this and go enjoy some movie/dinner/happy times with my Sis. I need something fun this week! It has been a great run with all of you no matter what happens. :heartpulse:

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
I am going to have to sadly, but graciously, concede this win to coffeeowl @coffeeowl. My disability means speedy typing is just not something achievable (though I tried!). I knew the moment the challenge got changed that this would be the end for me unless someone missed the deadline.

This has been SO much fun and it's been such a blast getting to know everyone better. I can't believe I survived so long! Thank you to everyone, especially my teams, for being so welcoming and friendly. I look forward to participating again next time! <3

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I am going to have to sadly, but graciously, concede this win to coffeeowl @coffeeowl. My disability means speedy typing is just not something achievable (though I tried!). I knew the moment the challenge got changed that this would be the end for me unless someone missed the deadline.

This has been SO much fun and it's been such a blast getting to know everyone better. I can't believe I survived so long! Thank you to everyone, especially my teams, for being so welcoming and friendly. I look forward to participating again next time! <3
I'm very sorry to hear that. I've loved getting to know you better and I hope you stick around. Post on the forum more!
:heart::heart::heart:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

It has been an honor playing with you this Season. :heartpulse:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Welcome back my Top 5 Castaways! Are you ready for this week's challenge?

Five Things I Love About Survivor

We haven't pumped up those creative juices in a while. Let's dust off our skills and tell the judges this week five things that you love about Survivor. Who are our judges this week? Well none other than our esteemed Jury!

Welcome back Drwho10 @Drwho10 freedolphin @freedolphin heeheehahaha @heeheehahaha Infinity @Infinity JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh Jharkan @Jharkan Kadauchi @Kadauchi Kessikitty @Kessikitty Krikket @Krikket and Not A Robot @Not A Robot!

These past 10 contestants are back and ready to help us decide who the Sole Survivor will be this season.

Rules for creating your Five Things:
  • There must be 5 clearly defined points of things/reasons why you love Survivor.
  • 4 out of 5 of our castaways played last season. You may pull from both seasons for content.
  • This must be presented with some sort of media presentation. You can do video. You can also do video without being in it, with things such as those dry erase stories that were once popular on Youtube. You can put together a graphics presentation. You can be creative and come up with any presentation style you'd like, but it MUST HAVE A VISUAL PRESENTATION ELEMENT.
  • If you're feeling unsure or have any question if your presentation qualifies, you can feel free to PM me and I'll let you know if it falls within those guidelines.
  • You must post your presentation by Thursday, November 17th at 11:59 pm pst. (daily thread change)
  • You must post your presentation here in the daily thread.
On Friday, our Jury will get together and decide which presentation they feel is the best. The winner of the challenge will win immunity and go on to the final four. Our other four castaways will face Tribal Council this weekend.

Have a lot of fun with this one ladies. I can't wait to watch them on Friday! :tqueen:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

We haven't pumped up those creative juices in a while. Let's dust off our skills and tell the judges this week five things that you love about Survivor. Who are our judges this week? Well none other than our esteemed Jury!

Welcome back Drwho10 @Drwho10 freedolphin @freedolphin heeheehahaha @heeheehahaha Infinity @Infinity JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh Jharkan @Jharkan Kadauchi @Kadauchi Kessikitty @Kessikitty Krikket @Krikket and Not A Robot @Not A Robot!

These past 10 contestants are back and ready to help us decide who the Sole Survivor will be this season.

• There must be 5 clearly defined points of things/reasons why you love Survivor.
  • 4 out of 5 of our castaways played last season. You may pull from both seasons for content.
  • This must be presented with some sort of media presentation. You can do video. You can also do video without being in it, with things such as those dry erase stories that were once popular on Youtube. You can put together a graphics presentation. You can be creative and come up with any presentation style you'd like, but it MUST HAVE A VISUAL PRESENTATION ELEMENT.
  • If you're feeling unsure or have any question if your presentation qualifies, you can feel free to PM me and I'll let you know if it falls within those guidelines.
  • You must post your presentation by Thursday, November 17th at 11:59 pm pst. (daily thread change)
On Friday, our Jury will get together and decide which presentation they feel is the best. The winner of the challenge will win immunity and go on to the final four. Our other four castaways will face Tribal Council this weekend.

Have a lot of fun with this one ladies. I can't wait to watch them on Friday! :tqueen:
Whoa.

Reactions: Drwho10 and TQueen

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Ah hell, are you sure I wasn't elimnated already?

Reactions: Vanyanka and TQueen

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Srs: Can my visual element be pictures of a stuffed thing with hand drawn speech bubbles?

not srs: Can I claim my dog ate my homework?

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Srs: Can my visual element be pictures of a stuffed thing with hand drawn speech bubbles?

not srs: Can I claim my dog ate my homework?
Srs: As long as you have pictures/visual element, that's totally fine.

Not srs: No.

Reactions: Vanyanka and Jaded

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:owly: Coffeeowl Presents :owly:

Five Things I Love About MTC Survivor

Thank you again to everyone who has helped us along the way!
It has been an honour and a privilege to play this season.

:heart::heart::heart:

Vimeo is having issues so the link is here too if unavailable: https://vimeo.com/191995406

Last edited: