Survivor 4 Challenge Thread

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
I really should avoid those lengthy hits during survivor. I was doing another one of those hands stuck on the keyboard type of deals. I'm bound and determined to catch the last round today, and hopefully as many as possible tomorrow!

I guess if this were IRL survivor, I'd be stuck on the wrong side of the island, coloring with Jaded @Jaded wondering where everyone is...

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I really should avoid those lengthy hits during survivor. I was doing another one of those hands stuck on the keyboard type of deals. I'm bound and determined to catch the last round today, and hopefully as many as possible tomorrow!

I guess if this were IRL survivor, I'd be stuck on the wrong side of the island, coloring with Jaded @Jaded wondering where everyone is...
I would love to color with Jaded @Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

What do you mean "stuck" and "wrong side"

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
What do you mean "stuck" and "wrong side"
Clearly you're looking at this the wrong way. We're stuck on the wrong side, because SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff and the rest of the Survivor gang are completing Name this song challenges, obviously on some other part of the island (the correct part of the island) and we're stuck, or else we'd be there with them. Now, we're coloring because we're making the best of things, and coloring makes everything better...but we're still stuck on the wrong side nonetheless.
:ahhh:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Clearly you're looking at this the wrong way. We're stuck on the wrong side, because SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff and the rest of the Survivor gang are completing Name this song challenges, obviously on some other part of the island (the correct part of the island) and we're stuck, or else we'd be there with them. Now, we're coloring because we're making the best of things, and coloring makes everything better...but we're still stuck on the wrong side nonetheless.
:ahhh:
Nice save. I give you one extra point in the Jaded Competition.

Disclaimer: This has no bearing on any survivor challenges or the coloring contest.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Nice save. I give you one extra point in the Jaded Competition.

Disclaimer: This has no bearing on any survivor challenges or the coloring contest.
Well now I'm intrigued, because there must be some kind of "Jaded competition" in the works...I wonder what it could be?! And to think, I've already got an extra point!