Panda Crazy Script for Panda's

spamhead

Reaction score
Just wanted to report that the script (version 0.5.10) is now working in ViolentMonkey on Firefox. Thanks for the update/fix!

Reactions: Johnnyrs

snailshellsong

Reaction score
I've just updated on chrome and pandacrazy comes up, but it is not pulling any HITs at all. Just keep getting Nothing Found message when I search. All other scripts have been updated. Any advice or anyone having the same issues?

Reactions: turkinthailand
Reaction score
I've just updated on chrome and pandacrazy comes up, but it is not pulling any HITs at all. Just keep getting Nothing Found message when I search. All other scripts have been updated. Any advice or anyone having the same issues?
I think the "Search Mturk" function may be down, yes. Not doing anything for me, either.

Reactions: snailshellsong

snailshellsong

Reaction score
I think the "Search Mturk" function may be down, yes. Not doing anything for me, either.
Phew! Thanks for responding. I was worried that I hadn't updated something correctly somehow or it was just me. Cheers! Here's to hoping it's back up for us soon. Hadn't really thought about how much I relied on PandaCrazy until it was down.

Reaction score
Phew! Thanks for responding. I was worried that I hadn't updated something correctly somehow or it was just me. Cheers! Here's to hoping it's back up for us soon. Hadn't really thought about how much I relied on PandaCrazy until it was down.
PandaCrazy isn't down, just that search function. Guess you use it a lot more than me :wink:

Reaction score
Haha. Guilty. With HitScraper, that search function is pivotal for grabbing HITs that go fast.
And I'm guilty of never grabbing HITs that go fast! It's partly coz my location is not US.... there are just far fewer of those types of jobs floating around, so I have not yet put the effort in trying to grab some, but I'm sure I must be missing out on a few....

Is HitScraper not working at the moment then?

Reactions: snailshellsong

snailshellsong

Reaction score
And I'm guilty of never grabbing HITs that go fast! It's partly coz my location is not US.... there are just far fewer of those types of jobs floating around, so I have not yet put the effort in trying to grab some, but I'm sure I must be missing out on a few....

Is HitScraper not working at the moment then?
I was having some issues with that, but then I reinstalled this ( https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/3...x-uninstall-after-feih-fixes-original-version ) and it is back to working normally. Let me know if this helps or not.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just wanted to report that the script (version 0.5.10) is now working in ViolentMonkey on Firefox. Thanks for the update/fix!
Thanks. I have no idea why it worked. I wasn't changing anything to make it work with it. I can only support tampermonkey right now but this is good to know.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just moved to FF yesterday and it ran fine for whole day. Today I restarted ff, but going here:

I'm actually looking at ff memory use: starts around 400MB, and was at 1.3GB within 12 hrs or so, serious leakage happening somewhere. Is this "just what happens with ff?" :) If so, twice daily restart needed methinks.
Not sure why this happens but I have noticed it happens with Firefox a whole lot more than chrome. It seems like it's something to do with windows not closing the browser correctly that's why restarting it would have worked. Another thing is to look in task manager and end all firefox tasks manually. Not sure if I could fix it. I think I fixed all the major memory leaks. How many jobs you have saved? I don't recommend saving hundreds. I usually don't have to restart chrome and can have it up for a week with no problem. I'm only saving about 60 jobs, though. Any old rare jobs I delete or just export to a file. I have exported jobs from years ago saved up.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is happening because mturk has closed the www site so nothing works from there. You need to start panda crazy with the new url: https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/PandaCrazy/projects so it grabs from the new site now. The search mturk button at the top seems it's not working on the new site but it will get fixed later when I have some free time. They probably just changed something.

snailshellsong

Reaction score
This is happening because mturk has closed the www site so nothing works from there. You need to start panda crazy with the new url: https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/PandaCrazy/projects so it grabs from the new site now. The search mturk button at the top seems it's not working on the new site but it will get fixed later when I have some free time. They probably just changed something.
That was definitely the initial issue that I was having, but after searching through this thread I managed to figure out that I needed to update my url. Thanks for keeping up with our issues with the script and your diligence with updates! I figured that they are still changing things, so I am just going to be patient with everything for now and keep checking here for now.

Reaction score
probably a weird question, but have you any plans to ever retain the "state" info about which jobs have "collect" currently on etc.? Coz I am restarting so often these days, and always having to remember which jobs I was collecting before the reset....

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
probably a weird question, but have you any plans to ever retain the "state" info about which jobs have "collect" currently on etc.? Coz I am restarting so often these days, and always having to remember which jobs I was collecting before the reset....
Never really thought about that but maybe it's something I can look into. It's just a grouping anyway.

DKdina

Reaction score
Hi Johnnyrs
I have a clarification on panda crazy usage
please tell briefly how to use the search mode and searchpantha mode effectively, because I want to get all jobs from a particular requester who puts lots of batches, and also to filter out some of the hits from that requester.

Now currently i am using search mode to filter some specific hits i want, but it is not so quick as the hit once posted they got grabbed by others before me. please tell any other action modes to grab hits faster

also please tell, is any way to get hits from 3-4 group ID's at the same time

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnnyrs

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have a clarification on panda crazy usage
Search jobs are slower then regular jobs because it has to do two requests to try to collect a hit. First it does a search on that requester. Then it tries to collect that hit with a panda link. So if you can use a panda link then use that instead. If a requester always has different group id's for their hits than a search job could help like csat's. If a requester has more than 5 hits with different group id's then a search job may work.

The only way you can filter things out from a requester is through the search options where you can se the min and max pay. Add terms to exclude or include hits and even exclude group id's.

Don't worry about pantha because that was something that worked but stopped working. I just haven't taken it out yet. It just does a regular panda right now.

If a requester has like 3 hits that you want to grab then just add those 3 hits and only have those 3 jobs collecting. Turn all other jobs off. That would be the fastest way. You can try a search mode too but it will only be grabbing the highest paid hit and if they are all the same price then it may only grab one hit. If you know the requester will be dropping 3 hits today sometime but not sure when then a search job will work perfectly. Once you hear it grabbing those hits then turn off the search mode and turn on the 3 regular panda jobs only.

Last edited:

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs

A couple of questions:

1) Is the https://worker.mturk.com/?filters[search_term]=pandacrazy=on link now obsolete?

2) Going to the "search Mturk" button and searching for "highest amount" isn't showing HITs in any particular order anymore. Has that feature changed or will it come back?

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
1) Is the https://worker.mturk.com/?filters[search_term]=pandacrazy=on link now obsolete?
I'm not going to disable that link but I'll be referring people to the new url because it's easier to link in forums. The old url was done before they had all the links working on the new site so I picked that link waiting for a better url like I had with the old site. They never added a welcome page so I finally decided just to use a requester page for it because it has nothing in the background working and other scripts wouldn't conflict with it. So I wouldn't say it's obsolete and will work in the future.

2) Going to the "search Mturk" button and searching for "highest amount" isn't showing HITs in any particular order anymore. Has that feature changed or will it come back?
Yes I got the search mturk working but didn't have the time to add all the options. They changed a few things on their side when they switched off the old site that made this break. The next update will have it working fully. I'm just looking for other things I can fix before I release the next update.

Reactions: micky