Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
13 year old me would be pretty psyched to see Backstreet Boys in the lead up there.

Eh, who am I kidding. 30 year old me is pretty excited about it too.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
13 year old me would be pretty psyched to see Backstreet Boys in the lead up there.

Eh, who am I kidding. 30 year old me is pretty excited about it too.
Wrigley Field is having FGL, Nelly and BSB there this summer with Chris Lane. I've been trying so hard to win tickets (because they're insanely expensive and I already bought tickets for Zac Brown Band) If I win them I promise to take TQueen @TQueen

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wrigley Field is having FGL, Nelly and BSB there this summer with Chris Lane. I've been trying so hard to win tickets (because they're insanely expensive and I already bought tickets for Zac Brown Band) If I win them I promise to take TQueen @TQueen
I could be there in like 9 hours :eek:

Reactions: ElleWoods

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
kinda your fault when you walk into the hall of horror memorbilia and you dont question anything... :smug::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask:
Idk...can't really judge when it comes to that stuff. A lot of cool, non-murdery people are into horror and weird stuff.

I don't have any memorabilia/art, but my internet history would convince people I'm a serial killer or something.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Idk...can't really judge when it comes to that stuff. A lot of cool, non-murdery people are into horror and weird stuff.

I don't have any memorabilia/art, but my internet history would convince people I'm a serial killer or something.
I was only teasing. I have my own line of stuff also.. :) but holy hell your story is intense. gaaah. :(

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

I'm kidding and I have a semi hard-on for weird shit too. I also watch Investigation Discovery like 24/7. And I majored in anthropology, so there's not much I find really odd - I worked at Natural History and have seen a ton of strange shit from some strange peoples. I also may have spent 2 hours reading about serial killers last night after I fell down a wikipedia rabbit hole.