Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was only teasing. I have my own line of stuff also.. :) but holy hell your story is intense. gaaah. :(
I'm kidding and I have a semi hard-on for weird shit too. I also watch Investigation Discovery like 24/7. And I majored in anthropology, so there's not much I find really odd - I worked at Natural History and have seen a ton of strange shit from some strange peoples. I also may have spent 2 hours reading about serial killers last night after I fell down a wikipedia rabbit hole.
D'oh, I hope I didn't sound super-serious about that or anything. (I'm hardly ever super-serious, even with serious things, unless it absolutely calls for it.) Was just generally saying that even normalish people have creepy hobbies.

Basketcasey, I totally understand. My roommate and I just finished watching The Killing Season (I think it was that one) a few nights ago. Those rabbit holes go so deep, you can't help but spend hours on them.

And Toby, luckily it wasn't more intense, thanks to my quick-thinking. I'll give you the happy ending part of the story, to help.. I ended up walking into Kansas from Joplin for no reason, because I could. I got to KS, sat under a tree and smoked half a pack of cigs while watching birds and stuff, just enjoying the shit out my temporary freedom. I didn't even get picked up by the cops, and walked back to the group home after I got bored and it started getting dark.

Edit: D'oh, had accidentally deleted the part where I responded to BC.

Last edited:

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I am rethinking my life now....

Reactions: YAHU and jml

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Where TF is Britt, spice girls, Christina on this poll... so sexist

Reactions: basketcasey

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They have a kitty cat one on Amazon. (Which may/may not be on one of my "I want to buy this but probably shouldn't buy this" lists.)
I have a kitty one but it's just not the same as a goat headband. :(

Reactions: minkyboodle

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
100% sure none of those are boybands
Yup, excellent observation. I was just thinking there might be people in the 90's that were not boy bands. Could be wrong.

Reactions: Jaded